Share if you survived all these....

Image for post Share if you survived all these....
ThePrinceofWaless avatar History
7 28
@2845250

biggest fear pushing ever , drills to produce patriots. I would have been the smart ass on the roof with an AA gun

very true... I see these old guys at work and I see them heat up Styrofoam in the microwave and eat from it, I still won't do it but apparently it's safe

@unknowncondition very true... I see these old guys at work and I see them heat up Styrofoam in the microwave and eat from it, I...

It's not safe, you're eating poison when you do that.

I tell people at work about doing that, they just keep doing it.
Not wasting my time, telling them any more.

@2845289

I might do that...Lol

@DandyDon It's not safe, you're eating poison when you do that. I tell people at work about doing that, they just keep doing...

is there science to this... I assumed it was bad sometimes it melts into their food . i'm like no thanks

@unknowncondition is there science to this... I assumed it was bad sometimes it melts into their food . i'm like no thanks

Even if you don't see it melting into your food, it's going into your food.

From what I've always understood.
If you use anything other than glass or ceramic in a microwave, you'll be eating that with your food.

Well the ones who didn't aren't here to tell you about it.

I survived as did most of my friends.

Seems so, but I'm just about sure I never ate lead paint, or even breathed in the dust of it much.

I did survive but now you are just manufacturing this stuff.smile smilie

I'd argue that "second hand smoke" is a violation of my civil right NOT to be subjected to another person's choice to ingest carcinogens.

In other words ... people have the freedom to smoke.
They do NOT have the freedom to impose the consequences of that choice on ME.

@2845276

I survived all of those ... as well as getting bit by a couple dogs.
Doesn't mean I recommend it as something everyone should experience. lol

yep

lead paint might not hurt you right away but can cause damage that will affect you later on.

never had a rusty playground in my neigborhood growing up

like lead second hand smoke won't kill you on the spot, but could affect you later on with lung cancer, and yes i had to suffer that with dad smoking in the vehicle. smelled nasty

parents never let me have toy guns growing up, i hunt now, though lol

parents never wore seatbelts but i always did,

yeah i don't wear helemts when snowmobiling, never did growing up never will unless on public land (because its now law)

lol

No Cell Phones or Video Games

That and more I remember once, I was riding my bike, barefoot.
I got off my bike, went into the woods, stepped on a board, that had a long nail in it.

When the nail went into my foot it made a kinda loud, pop sound.
The nail went into my foot pretty deep, my cousin was with me, he grabbed the board and pulled it out..

I went home, poured some peroxide on it and put a band-aide on it.
I limped around a couple of days until it got better.

I didn't say anything about it....because if I did, I just knew, I would have to take some castor oil.

@2845290

Yea, if it wasn't a nail , it was glass or something else.