It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood, but we're expecting heavy snow starting tonight. 5 to 6 inches. Hoping the forecasters get it wrong....they usually do. What's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Hope there is no power outages..... Have a great weekend.

Image for post It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood, but we're expecting heavy snow starting tonight.   5 to 6 inches.   Hoping the forecasters get it  wrong....they usually do.   What's the weather in your neck of the woods?
9% Hot and humid 9% raining 27% sunny and cool 18% snowing 36% windy and cold - no snow
StarzAboves avatar News & Current Events
7 20

Very chilly during the nights and mornings. Expecting some more rain this weekend (not complaining!) a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell sunny and cool +5Reply

Looks like it is supposed to stay south of us. They are talking 17 inches in St Louis. Ouch!

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor windy and cold - no snow +4Reply

I'm only a few hundred miles south of you. Same forecast predicted, but the radar scans doesn't look good.

Going down to minus 23 tonight

TASTs avatar TAST windy and cold - no snow +1Reply
@TAST Going down to minus 23 tonight

Wow, that's way TOO cold....try to stay warm.

TASTs avatar TAST windy and cold - no snow 0Reply
@TAST -40 is not usual here I'm all set

Sounds like you live in Siberia? The coldest I can remember here was -17. Way too cold.

Low 20s F, but no snow, fortunately.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell windy and cold - no snow -1Reply

59 degrees and raining

DandyDons avatar DandyDon raining -1Reply
@DandyDon 59 degrees and raining

It rains a lot in your area, doesn't it? We are dealing with snow this morning, our street was just cleared and now people are getting out and cleaning off the snow from the driveways. But, can't complain. This is the first snow we've had this winter. Hope it's the last. lol wishful thinking. lol