+2

Do you like clawfoot tubs?

Image for post Do you like clawfoot tubs?
56%Yes44%No
Trishs avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 16

I love them, especially in a vintage home. We had one when I lived with my grandparents.

they look beautiful, and are nice and deep for soaking, but so hard to get into when you are short like me,

@StarzAbove I agree Lorraine. I don't like bathtubs, period. I prefer a nice shower.

OK starz don't you ever want to sit in a tub to relax absolutely? I have a garden tub at my home, almost as big but easy to get in and out. Don't know about you but if i can't soak a few hours every other week, then completely defoliate by rubbing off old skin. my skin gets itchy.

I've always been a shower person, I don't like to even sit in tubs for some reason.

@unknowncondition I've always been a shower person, I don't like to even sit in tubs for some reason.

I agree. I feel as though you can't rinse off in a tub....I have two bathtubs in the house, but they are never used. give me a shower any day.

@StarzAbove I agree. I feel as though you can't rinse off in a tub....I have two bathtubs in the house, but they are never...

funny part is I've only been in the tub with a girl, then I love a bath. We need more two seaters in the world

They are OK in someone else's home. I wouldn't want one.

One came with the house and it looks beautiful in this old home. Great for soaking.

I've got a large clawfoot thats about 100 years old in one of our bathrooms. I enjoy kicking back and reading in it.

No, they are uncomfortable.