0

I think this should be seen, amirite?

Christina Aguilera

@xtina
· Jan 11, 2019

This is a reminder of women sticking together— and not letting a man take ownership of a great song/ moment... And if anything the message of this song remains that although you may have had my body, you will never have my heart, my voice my life or my mind.

Christina Aguilera

@xtina

Being a survivor of past predators myself, these lines spoke to me, which is why I did the song. I embrace all survivors of sexual and domestic violence and abuse holding a special place in my heart, and you @ladygaga, for doing the right thing! pic.twitter.com/VDsfzb0gyw

49.6K
12:19 PM - Jan 11, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

13.2K people are talking about this

Christina Aguilera praises Lady Gaga for speaking out against R. KellyChristina Aguilera praises Lady Gaga for removing R. Kelly duet from streaming services, reminds fans about the Xtina/Gaga version of the song.https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/christina-aguilera-praises-lady-gaga-for-speaking-out-against-r-kelly/ar-BBS9CxD?ocid=spartanntp
unknownconditions avatar Music
0 4
The people are still deciding if unknowncondition is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ok … sit down for this

@unknowncondition Crazy guy doing bad things

aside from r Kelly ,, this quote seemed positive in a negative situation … maybe it should be left undiscussed