More bullshit "reporting".

Kids from Covington Catholic participated in the March For Life. There was an incident as they waited for their bus following the march that has been widely reported as the students, many of whom wore Trump hats, being disrespectful to an elderly Native American who is also a Vietnam Vet. Representative Deb Haaland Tweeted: "The students’ display of blatant hate, disrespect, and intolerance is a signal of how common decency has decayed under this administration. Heartbreaking." The Catholic Diocese and the high school have apologized...yet I cannot see anything these kids did wrong.. JMHO

The video linked in the story above doesn't show how the whole thing began, but as you can see in this video (:06), the kids are minding their own business and chanting "CCS" when the man walks up to them while beating his drum and stops in front of one kid:

https://twitter.com/mariajudy_/...81831804674048

This video (9:15) shows another man telling the kids "you white people go back to Europe" as the older one continues beating his drum in the kid's face. Interestingly, towards the end of the video, a man in a black group, who I believe identify as Black Hebrew Israelites, start talking to the kids, dissing Trump, gays, and America...but they are never mentioned in the articles (several) I read.