+3

The Truth About "MAGA Kids" And The Native Americans

[Tim Pool] Its a complicated situation but its certainly fair to say everyone is losing their minds of fake reports and fake news. The Trump supporter kids did not approach the native American man Nathan Phillips, in fact it was the other way around.

The kids are arguing against a known group of hateful people when the Natives approached about an hour later.

Please watch the video before making your judgment and know that this video is not presenting every single point of argument. I simply wanted to create a timeline of events and present some context.

The Truth About "MAGA Kids" And The Native Americans - YouTubePLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO TO CORRECT THE FALSE REPORTING The Truth About "MAGA Kids" And The Native Americans. Its a complicated situation but its certainly fa...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk
Mazes avatar Politics
4 2

I watched the clip. That gave me no reason why there was a man dressed as an indian with a drum - that in itself is very odd. Why don't people just walk away from these situations, I know I would.