+11

Do you wish that it was 2009 not 2019?

Image for post Do you wish that it was 2009 not 2019?
55%Yes45%No
EternalSailorSols avatar Life
9 12

Well-I would be ten years younger...

Nope. I've got less than a year before finally retiring. Now if you were offering 1979 I might be interested. I wouldn't mind starting over in my mid 20's. Ha!

No, not really. I'm content with my older self .... and I'm glad to finally be retired. a smilie

No, I'm OK with 2019.

No way. I would be younger, but wouldn't want to have to re-live the last 20 months from hell.

Yes if I can keep my memory so I will know what I should not do. Getting younger is always nice. I would really like to go back to 1960 with memories, wow an almost perfect life could be had.gst smilie

Sometimes, I wish it was 1969.

Yes, because we would have Obama as our president.

@dru18 Yes, because we would have Obama as our president.

But you would know for a fact that he is going to be replaced by Trump. LOL That would drive you crazy. :)

My 2019 self would have a field day with 2009!

Oh heavens no. While 2019 got off to a rough start, things are going fantastic for me now.