-57

Keeping your teeth white is easy enough, since all you really have to do is brush your teeth twice a day, so more people should have white teeth. amirite?

_m0nkeyzs avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that _m0nkeyz is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My teeth have been yellow my whole life...I brush every day. Sometimes it's a trait, sometimes people are just nasty and don't brush.

Technically not true. Your teeth yellow with age and there is nothing we can do to stop that, unless you get them chemically bleached.

Lexs avatar Lex No Way 0Reply
@Lex Technically not true. Your teeth yellow with age and there is nothing we can do to stop that, unless you get them...

Good brushing habits should keep them generally whiter, although you're right, age will yellow them for most people.

_m0nkeyzs avatar _m0nkeyz Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ZuRG +smoking, coffee.

Those are things that you can definetly control. You don't have to smoke or drink coffee, but you do have to age. Other choices that you make weren't factored in to this post, but I hadn't thought of age.

I agree that, while teeth do yellow with age, if u brush, and floss regularly, dont smoke, and don't over do the coffee, your teeth should stay fairly white most of your life

mexicanpeanuts avatar mexicanpeanut Yeah You Are 0Reply

Teeth are naturally slightly creamy/yellow in colour.

who cares?

@who cares?

Yeah, honestly. I mean, I know I made this post and everything but it's not like anyone really cares.