YoAdriennes avatar Politics
1 10
@2848560

We can only hope that HIllary does the same.......and Holder, and Clapper, and Brennan....and on ad nauseum......Great way to drain those cesspools, they call WASHINGTON and HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Who knows what the hell he was trying in that video. All we know for sure is that is was bizarre and very very creepy.

As for the "Hollywood Deepstate CIA Connection".that sounded odd to me until I realized the story came from AbleDanger.org. That site is ridiculous. It promotes conspiracy theories, pseudoscience , false flags, and other random "news" stories which are full of unverifiable information with little or no evidence to support the claims. I would be highly skeptical of anything that came from that site. pce smilie

@StarzAbove People will believe anything without really knowing the facts.

just like in the kavenaugh instance, quick to judge and destroy his life, even though they didn;t know the facts? they wanted to bury him before the courts and justice decided his innocence. what for?

@Chris_the_Demon Who knows what the hell he was trying in that video. All we know for sure is that is was bizarre and very very...

yes, by all means.....don't do your own diligence...just make inferences that it is garbage....and go back to sleep!

He won't have long to live now.

I apologize for re posting this....My bad.....

Anonymous