+1

KEVIN SPACEY THREATENS FULL DISCLOSURE of HOLLYWOOD DEEPSTATE CIA CONNECTIONS
Spacey, who faces a felony charge tied to a 2016 sexual assault allegation in Massachusetts, returned to social media Christmas Eve with a “House of Cards”-inspired monologue that appeared to criticize the #MeToo movement while employing the fictional Underwood to defend Spacey.
“Of course, some believed everything and have just been waiting with bated breath to hear me confess it all,” he says as Underwood, who was killed off the Netflix series in November after Spacey was fired from the final season of the show.
https://youtu.be/L_2WLtd5Hxs

“They’re just dying for me to declare that everything said was true and that I got what I deserved. Wouldn’t that be easy? If it was all so simple? You and I both know it’s never that simple, not in politics and not in life.”

Kevin Spacey Threatens Full Disclosure of Hollywood Deep State CIA Connections – Abel DangerKevin Spacey’s bizarre video, in character as Frank Underwood, is catching the eye of Hollywood, but not in a good way. Spacey, who faces a felony charge tied to a 2016 sexual assault allegat…https://www.abeldanger.org/kevin-spacey-threatens-full-disclosure-of-hollywood-deep-state-cia-connections/Image for post KEVIN SPACEY THREATENS FULL DISCLOSURE of HOLLYWOOD DEEPSTATE CIA CONNECTIONS 

https://youtu.be/L_2WLtd5Hxs
YoAdriennes avatar Politics
1 10
@2848560

We can only hope that HIllary does the same.......and Holder, and Clapper, and Brennan....and on ad nauseum......Great way to drain those cesspools, they call WASHINGTON and HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Who knows what the hell he was trying in that video. All we know for sure is that is was bizarre and very very creepy.

As for the "Hollywood Deepstate CIA Connection".that sounded odd to me until I realized the story came from AbleDanger.org. That site is ridiculous. It promotes conspiracy theories, pseudoscience , false flags, and other random "news" stories which are full of unverifiable information with little or no evidence to support the claims. I would be highly skeptical of anything that came from that site. pce smilie

@StarzAbove People will believe anything without really knowing the facts.

just like in the kavenaugh instance, quick to judge and destroy his life, even though they didn;t know the facts? they wanted to bury him before the courts and justice decided his innocence. what for?

@Chris_the_Demon Who knows what the hell he was trying in that video. All we know for sure is that is was bizarre and very very...

yes, by all means.....don't do your own diligence...just make inferences that it is garbage....and go back to sleep!

He won't have long to live now.

I apologize for re posting this....My bad.....