-1

KEVIN SPACEY THREATENS FULL DISCLOSURE of HOLLYWOOD DEEPSTATE CIA CONNECTIONS !!!!!
Kevin Spacey’s bizarre video, in character as Frank Underwood, is catching the eye of Hollywood, but not in a good way.
Spacey, who faces a felony charge tied to a 2016 sexual assault allegation in Massachusetts, returned to social media Christmas Eve with a “House of Cards”-inspired monologue that appeared to criticize the #MeToo movement while employing the fictional Underwood to defend Spacey.
“They’re just dying for me to declare that everything said was true and that I got what I deserved. Wouldn’t that be easy? If it was all so simple? You and I both know it’s never that simple, not in politics and not in life.”

Hollywood pervert, lyin' POS.....and now spineless and a jellyfish.....Taking the whole place down with him is my hope!!! Especially Epstein and Slick Willie, former president.....

Kevin Spacey Threatens Full Disclosure of Hollywood Deep State CIA Connections – Abel DangerKevin Spacey’s bizarre video, in character as Frank Underwood, is catching the eye of Hollywood, but not in a good way. Spacey, who faces a felony charge tied to a 2016 sexual assault allegat…https://www.abeldanger.org/kevin-spacey-threatens-full-disclosure-of-hollywoodImage for post 
KEVIN SPACEY THREATENS FULL DISCLOSURE of HOLLYWOOD DEEPSTATE CIA CONNECTIONS  !!!!!

“
YoAdriennes avatar Politics
1 4

I have no problem with exposing the whole kit and caboodle!

Hollywood and media just wait for time to pass and things to blow over. When was the last time we heard anything on Harvey Weinstein? Any arrest?