+1

KEVIN SPACEY THREATENS FULL DISCLOSURE of HOLLYWOOD DEEPSTATE CIA CONNECTIONS !!!!!
Kevin Spacey’s bizarre video, in character as Frank Underwood, is catching the eye of Hollywood, but not in a good way.
Spacey, who faces a felony charge tied to a 2016 sexual assault allegation in Massachusetts, returned to social media Christmas Eve with a “House of Cards”-inspired monologue that appeared to criticize the #MeToo movement while employing the fictional Underwood to defend Spacey.
“They’re just dying for me to declare that everything said was true and that I got what I deserved. Wouldn’t that be easy? If it was all so simple? You and I both know it’s never that simple, not in politics and not in life.”

Hollywood pervert, lyin' POS.....and now spineless and a jellyfish.....Taking the whole place down with him is my hope!!! Especially Epstein and Slick Willie, former president.....