+4

Do you know people or listen to even tv newscasters who just will not talk as they should

I was just listening to the news today and the person being interviewed kept saying you know as when asked questions. WELL NO I DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING US ABOUT IT.

How to Stop Saying "Um," and "You Know"Learn how to stop saying "um," "ah," "like" or "you know" when you speak and make a better impression on your listeners.https://www.thebalancesmb.com/speak-for-success-speech-problem-of-fillers-2948544
100%Yes0%No
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Language
5 7
@2848854

sports are not known for brains, but why keep saying unneededwhat smilie words. too many keg paries mayhaps

Yep. It can be pulling teeth.

I guess it's a lack of vocabulary. lol But what I really hate is people talking on TV that use their hands. They act like they can't get their point across unless there is hand movement.

@DandyDon

True the world is dumbing down way too fast