deusvults avatar Politics
6 29

unfortunately if any of these MAGA hat wearers defended themselves they would be the ones demonized not the sicko left wing nutters who did the assaulting

You being Canadian, I doubt you would have to worry about the MAGA hats. You seem to be way TOO concerned about American politics. Reminds me of another Canadian that used to be here.

@StarzAbove You being Canadian, I doubt you would have to worry about the MAGA hats. You seem to be way TOO concerned about...

You noticed, Trump had his ass handed to him today when Pelosi beat him badly, yet not one word from the cons about it.

@Flrdsgns You noticed, Trump had his ass handed to him today when Pelosi beat him badly, yet not one word from the cons about it.

Yes I noticed. lol His wall will never be built.... it would take years and years in courts to get it approved. He doesn't care about the American people, he made a promise that he can't keep so he's making Americans pay for it by shutting down the government. It still amazes me that he still has supporters, but they are starting to see him for he really is. A con man.

He bragged that he was going to "drain the swamp", but it looks like Mueller is doing it for him. Roger Stone was indicted and he'll be the next one that will be going to jail. lol

It's rather funny all the men screaming lock her have all been locked up so far . lol lol

This could prove interesting, Ann Coulter just tweeted: "Congratulations to George HW Bush, as of today, you are no longer the biggest wimp to serve as President of the United States".
Who will Fox News defend? Coulter or Trump? What will Rush Limbaugh say about Trump caving today? This could be interesting.

@Flrdsgns This could prove interesting, Ann Coulter just tweeted: "Congratulations to George HW Bush, as of today, you are...

She's such a hateful person, why anyone would listen to her or to her fat friend is beyond the pale. But you're right, it will be very interesting.

Trump has met his match with Pelosi. I'm sure he's fuming that a woman bested him. lol

Gee, not so long ago, you were blubbering about how much market value your stock investments had lost in 2018, yet since the shutdown, the Dow has gained nearly 3000 points.
Apparently, Wall Street cared much less about the shutdown than you did. biggrin smilie
Will you start blubbering again if the market drops, now that Trump has "had his a*s handed to him"?  hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Gee, not so long ago, you were blubbering about how much market value your stock investments had lost in 2018, yet...

All the gains from 2018 were wiped out, I don't invest to have it stay the same. Luckily, the majority of my investments are in companies I picked myself, and have had stock in for a couple decades.
The retirement money won't be needed for a few more years, so there is time for it to recover the losses.

@Flrdsgns All the gains from 2018 were wiped out, I don't invest to have it stay the same. Luckily, the majority of my...

Then you should know by now that not every year can be a winner in the stock market.

And if AOC becomes President during your retirement, you might have to kiss a lot of that retirement money goodbye.  It wouldn't be fair for anyone to have amassed so much wealth, when there are so many needy illegals to be taken care of.
First things first, after all. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Then you should know by now that not every year can be a winner in the stock market.   And if AOC becomes...

The dems have gone too far to the left for me. I don't think a socialist will ever really be taken seriously.

@Flrdsgns The dems have gone too far to the left for me. I don't think a socialist will ever really be taken seriously.

From your lips to God's ear.

And I hope for your sake that your friend with the porn star avatar doesn't read what you said about Dems.  She'd have a fit. hehe smilie

you think this disease isn;t in canada too? we can go to jail for disagreeing with certain liberal view points, I will fight against this tyranny whereever I see it

@StarzAbove They wear MAGA hats in Canada?

Only the ignorant or racist ones. Same canadians that cover everything they own with the Confederate flag

@TAST Only the ignorant or racist ones. Same canadians that cover everything they own with the Confederate flag

Wow, thanks for the info, Tast. I had not idea that there were Trumpsters in Canada. Ignorant ones at that. I guess it takes all kinds.

Nonsense!
Canadians are much too nice for any of them to be racists!

Oh, wait... I take that back. There are some self-hating whites in Canada that are racist against Caucasians, like that drama teacher, I forget his name... think smilie

I Don't know who I am going to vote for the next Canadian election, one thing I know for sure it that it isn't the Liberal Party.

Never voted them, in the past, and will never will.

Of course.
As far as liberal MSM propaganda was concerned, these boys had everything  going against them.
They were white, they were male, they were Catholic, and worst of all, some were wearing MAGA hats! ono smilie omg smilie ono smilie

@Thinkerbell Of course. As far as liberal MSM propaganda was concerned, these boys had everything  going against them. They...

sad thing is if conservatives assaulted obama t-shirt wearing liberals, the same MSM would denounce it as hate. only conservatives are capable of hate in liberal MSM eyes. i fail to see the difference between the democrat party and other dictatorships, with how they demonize opposition and silence them

@deusvult sad thing is if conservatives assaulted obama t-shirt wearing liberals, the same MSM would denounce it as hate...

They have certainly moved a long way in that direction.
Anything, no matter how factual, that contradicts the party line is hate speech.