Azlottos avatar Food & Drink
5 20
@2849372

Lol, same here...I wonder if zombies like Surstromming.

Thanks, Theseus.

Had burgers out of a Can but not in a bun!

Can't say that I have, or would unless I was about starving. I was quite fascinated with the canned military rations my dad sometimes brought home, when I was a little kid. There was nothing that blecchy looking in them, though.

I can't even imagine the chemicals and preservatives in that, so no, I've never eaten something like that. I did have cheeseburger soup today and it was delicious!

@Azlotto Cheeseburger soup sounds good, I'll have to look up the recipe. Thanks, ozzyboy

With the deep freeze coming, it is a good idea to have soup on the stove all day.
Enjoy!

@2849484

I couldn't make a burger look like that if I wanted to.

Thanks, WildOne.

@EternalSailorSol No, Why?

Indeed...I can't imagine why anyone would feel the need to can a cheeseburger.

Thanks, EternalSailorSol.

I've never had one.

If I was still in the military.
This was rations, I was trapped behind enemy lines, by myself for a week, living in a cave, that still had the strong odor of a bear clan and I couldn't find any grub worms in rotting trees....

I would probably eat this.

@DandyDon I've never had one. If I was still in the military. This was rations, I was trapped behind enemy lines, by myself...

"If I was still in the military.

I would probably eat this."

LMAO!...Man, that's a reach, but I do agree...I was never in military, tho.

Thanks, Don.