StarzAboves avatar Games
4 19

...Sleepy
The only thing that happens to you when you go to bed is sleep (lol!)

You're down to earth and realistic. So instead of turning into a superhero crime fighter (a very dangerous job!) or some Unicorn (that'll get hunted by Voldemort anyway), you get to go to bed.

I'd take a good night's rest over getting shot at by criminals on any given Tuesday.

All you're missing now is a cute pair of Scooby Doo pajamas.

@2849364

Werewolf? l'm sure you've had a woman with nice legs tame you. lol

@2849434

lol OK, have it your way. lol

Wizard

You're in touch with magic in a way that it's very hard for me to explain. Maybe you don't call it magic - sometimes people call it spirituality, faith, luck, or even God. Whatever you want to call it is up to you, but you're aligned with it.

You'd be a wizard, absolutely! So now all you need is a good puffy hat, a wand made of unicorn hair (you can find a unicorn in the comment section), and a magical last name.

I like Spellman, and then you can name your first daughter Sabrina - and then you'll get a black cat called Salem.

Make my sit-com fantasies come true!

Wizard

@EternalSailorSol Sleepy

I got Sleepy too. lol Not sure if that's good or bad. Thanks for commenting.

...Sleepy