0

Would you like to be able to read minds? I think it would be incredible, but constantly hearing about how smart, good looking, sexy and great a person thinks they are would probably get old, amirite?

Sometimes you don't have to read a person's mind to determine what they think of themselves. A know-it-all is the worst kind of person. It really gets old listening and watching them pat themselves on the back. Telling us how smart they are, and belittling other people. It's a wonder they don't break their arm patting them self on the back

Image for post Would you like to be able to read minds?   I think it would be incredible, but constantly hearing about how smart, good looking, sexy and great a person thinks they are would probably get old, amirite?
StarzAboves avatar Psychology
5 7

This was an old Twilight Zone story and it did not go well for the mind reader. He was so relieved when he couldn't hear what people were thinking.
I would like it on occasion when I really needed it but not all the time.

I think it would be interesting and funny, but I would want the ability to turn it off. :)

Good idea. I can only take so much of that stuff.