+5

Have you ever had a day like this? lol Have you ever seen anyone throw a temper tantrum like this? lol Not a good idea, Amirite?

Some days I feel like that but I have never acted on it. lol

Image for post Have you ever had a day like this?   lol   Have you ever seen anyone throw a temper tantrum like this?   lol   Not a good idea, Amirite?
100%Yes0%No
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
6 30

Sure. They start off like this:

And they never grow out of it.

Yeah, I've seen some people throw temper tantrums far worse than just slamming papers around.
My own "temper tantrums" have rarely exceeded using an expletive and or slamming a door.

@Piper2 Yeah, I've seen some people throw temper tantrums far worse than just slamming papers around. My own...

Can only remember one time when I was really mad, and threw a hair brush at my husband. Of course, I missed him, which made me even madder. lol

@StarzAbove Can only remember one time when I was really mad, and threw a hair brush at my husband. Of course, I missed him...

Come to think of it, I've thrown a few things too. A pillow, a shoe...and I wasn't really trying to actually hit him, honest! :)

@2849898

Yep, that's me...a real terror!

@2849898

She's a wild one, alright. lol

@2849906

Great, you have a friend.

@2849910

lol I know Piper and I doubt she despises anyone. She's great at putting someone in his/her place though, I admire her for that. lol

@2849913

Special? One of a kind, thank God! hehe smilie

I've had tough days but never had a temper tantrum like that. I hear caveman Don has them regularly though.

@2849725

I should have known. I think this cold snap is affecting my brain. :)

@Will_Janitor I should have known. I think this cold snap is affecting my brain. :)

How cold did it get in your area? It was -25 here, but we're expecting a warm up this weekend....around 56 degrees. lol Crazy weather.

@2849878

Okie dokie. lol

@StarzAbove How cold did it get in your area? It was -25 here, but we're expecting a warm up this weekend....around 56...

This morning -25 wind chill -55. Tonight -28 and then it starts to warm up. I swear when it gets to +20 f I'll be ready to put on shorts. Ha!

@Will_Janitor This morning -25 wind chill -55. Tonight -28 and then it starts to warm up. I swear when it gets to +20 f I'll be...

Ouch, that's too cold. It has to be a lot warmer than 20 for me to put on my shorts, more like 89. lol

@2849725

Kinda like how obsessed you are with Hillary, heck, you even have her picture on your "poll" post. hehe smilie

@2849884

Yeah right. lol Most of us don't even think about Hillary or the 2016 election, but you seem to bring it up quite often. Now, who's obsessed. lol

@2849888

Wrong....check out the posts here, there aren't any as we speak about Trump.... but there are some dissing the liberals, which happens all the time. All you have to do is check out one of your friends, who does nothing but comments on a regular basis how intolerant the left is, and that's just a starter.

@2849895

Thanks for that. lol I can guess who called you that miserable person on here who can't make a comment without making nasty comments about others.

@2849903

If it's the same person I mentioned, I finally blocked her too. She called me the B word and she was suspended for 7 days.

@2849953

lol I'm not surprised. lol

@Flrdsgns I've had tough days but never had a temper tantrum like that. I hear caveman Don has them regularly though.

I think the Orange One throws one about every day. He's really mad now that so many books coming out about him. Even threatening to sue one guy....but he never does. Hard to sue someone when they are telling the truth. lol

@2849877

Legal fees which they are fighting in court. She will never pay him a dime. lol

@2849886

Gentleman.... surely you jest. lol Image in content

Yea, I have a cousin that does that.
Don't be anywhere near him when he's working on his car.

Tools will start flying along with curse words...lol