+9

Caitlyn Jenner is creepy, amirite?

Image for post Caitlyn Jenner is creepy, amirite?
Qazzies avatar Animals & Nature
5 16
The voters have decided that Qazzie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I’m sorry, but if you’re going to change your sex, why would you end up WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? Why not stay the same sex and have sex with the opposite sex? Why risk your life? He grew up wanting to be a lesbian? Makes no sense. If people think that you’re born to be a certain way, I get that. But this is ridiculous.

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +5Reply

I don't care as this does not impact my life in any way. I would be happy if there was no media on this subject anymore.

Somethings are beyond my understanding, but I can live with that. :)

@Will_Janitor Somethings are beyond my understanding, but I can live with that. :)

I can live with it too. :) But, it’s a very risky operation. If I had children, I’d never take that risk. Just seem like a selfish act.

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +1Reply

Very creepy.

Any old person with a lot of plastic surgery is creepy and she is no exception.

eli666s avatar eli666 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@eli666 Any old person with a lot of plastic surgery is creepy and she is no exception.

Older people with a lot of plastic surgery look a million times worse than a lot of older people who aged naturally and gracefully. Compare Cher to Kim Woodburn; Kim is almost 100 and she looks like a normal human being, and quite good for her age, whereas Cher is 70 and she looks like a space alien.

@2850043

That’s what’s creepy about it? It’s one of the things. But not the creepiest.
Lol. I’m not against it, but, I don’t get why risk your life if we’re all supposed to be happy with the way we’re born...if we’re born straight or gay....it’s just a turntable. If you’re born that way, stay that way. gay or straight. Changing your gender defeats the whole argument.

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +2Reply

Ya I think creepy covers it. But what can you expect the original structure wasn't built to carry that cover.

lets just ask, would you want this thing in your neighborhood? there is ur answer.

I guess living with a family, that will do ANYTHING to get attention, finally caught up with him/ her ?

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply
@hootowl Do you think Kim had her butt enlarged ? Was she born that way?

She's had more add-ons.....than a rebuilt Model T.