EternalSailorSols avatar Animals & Nature
6 11

I let my dog out last night.It was bitter cold out.I was explaining that to him and said,do what you have to do and come right in,because you are going to freeze your tail off.He sits straight up and listens to me and his head is cocked from one side to the other.he looks like he 's trying to understand what I'm saying.It's so funny,it's like he's saying .I Don't know what
what your talking about.It was 10 below he ran out and did his thing and quickly ran in.

@hootowl I let my dog out last night.It was bitter cold out.I was explaining that to him and said,do what you have to do and...

That is funny, even though I don't find that very cold, as in that is about -12 degrees Celsius and that I live in Canada. If it was something like -30, or -40 degrees Celsius, or even lower, I understand. It wasn't that cold today, but it was and according to the weather people it will be again. Where I live even though it was very cold, recently, some other places had it slightly worse with windchill's around -50 degrees Celsius or so.

@2850271

That's for sure 😊🐢😊

Love doggies they are so very amusing, even when they act out

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.