Trump lies again: Even though most of us saw and heard what the intelligence chiefs said, contradicting the president, he chooses to diss his own Intelligence Chiefs, only because they spoke the truth. He can't stand to be proven wrong. Trump calls what they said fake news, how can it be fake when all of us heard what they said.

Why are Donald Trump's supporters so willing to believe a " LIAR " like him.... are they so convinced that he will be truthful. Has Mexico paid for the Border Wall that he promised them yet? 

People need to wake up to this president. He has become unhinged, everything anyone says against him is fake news in his mind.

Don Lemon: Trump can't stand being contradicted - YouTubeAfter President Donald Trump claimed his intelligence chiefs' testimony before Congress was "misquoted," CNN's Don Lemon asks if you believe President Trump ...https://youtu.be/BnMrDzpj7U0
0% president has lost his mind 0% president has senility problems 100% His poor little ego just took a beating 0% pelosi squashed his temper tantrum so he's taking it out on his intelligent, intelligence chiefs. 0% impeach the con man in the white house 0% too late donald, we're all on to you now.
StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 23

The president does nothing but stir the pot and cause chaos. He needs to be president instead of watching TV all day long and eating Big Macs.

Thanks CNN for bringing this to light. People need to wake up and realize this president is bringing our country down.

@StarzAbove The president does nothing but stir the pot and cause chaos. He needs to be president instead of watching TV all...

He does less damage eating Big Macs and watching TV, plus there is the added hope that he will have one Big Mac too many and will stroke out

Flrdsgnss avatar Flrdsgns His poor little ego just took a beating +1Reply

of course if you listen to cnn you will believe the left wing anti trump narrative, turn the news off its FAKE especially CNN

@deusvult of course if you listen to cnn you will believe the left wing anti trump narrative, turn the news off its FAKE...

So, just how did all the networks get the intelligence community to say what we all heard? That's some pretty creative lip dubbing.

Flrdsgnss avatar Flrdsgns His poor little ego just took a beating +2Reply
@Flrdsgns So, just how did all the networks get the intelligence community to say what we all heard? That's some pretty...

You're right, we all heard the same thing, but as usual, Trump tries to spin it in his favor. The man is insane.

@StarzAbove You're right, we all heard the same thing, but as usual, Trump tries to spin it in his favor. The man is insane.

Trump and his little band of knuckle dragging white trash supporters will always claim "fake news" when the report shows caveman don in a bad light.

@Flrdsgns Trump and his little band of knuckle dragging white trash supporters will always claim "fake news" when the report...

If he shuts down the government again, I think he will be in REAL trouble this time. I look for the Republican Senators to finally step up to the plate and probably override his decision. They are already disagreeing with him about pulling out of Syria. Maybe he will get a taste of what it feels like when he can't get his way anymore.

@StarzAbove If he shuts down the government again, I think he will be in REAL trouble this time. I look for the Republican...

I doubt it, McConnel is in trumps pocket. Trump was pretty shrewd giving McConnel's Chinese national wife a job to keep slack jaw Mitch in line.

@Flrdsgns I doubt it, McConnel is in trumps pocket. Trump was pretty shrewd giving McConnel's Chinese national wife a job to...

Exactly. I've said that many times. McConnell won't do much because Trump will fire his wife. Pathetic. But maybe the other Senators will rise to the occasion.

Of course if you listen to Fox News you will believe the right wing crap they put out all the time. Turn the Fox news off its FAKE

?

@2850334

We have to see your crap every day. You don't even respect yourself. You will never
CHANGE.

@hootowl We have to see your crap every day. You don't even respect yourself. You will never CHANGE.

Evidently you look for my posts, since you've been stalking them for a long time. This one is over a month old so you had to spend some time finding it. I've tried my best to be nice to you, but you don't know what nice is. You never contribute anything to this site, never make a post, just sit back and gripe about those of us who do. You're a bitter, miserable person, but that's explainable, you're a Trumpster.

Don't worry, you won't ever have to see any of my posts again,

Yep, he almost certainly lied again.

When will the Republican Party put our country before politics? Trump is out of control, everyone with any sense knows that.

@deusvult really? liberals are kings of politics before the people

No, we are just sensible and logical people, who work hard and love our country, a country that the con man in the White House is trying to destroy. And he will unless the Republican Senators step up to the plate. And actually they finally are!.

@2850899

I listen to Lemon every night, and I've never heard him say anything like that. He's one of the best anchors on CNN. He tells the truth, that's why some people might not like him.

lol listening to don lemon, shows just how biased the left are, don lemon is a liar and a snowflake, but must be a saint because he is anti trump right?