snowflake snowflake everywhere.

this is what happens when people are glued to cnn propaganda channels to tell them who is good and who is bad, who is evil and who are saints, getting offended by a MAGA hat is as stupid as getting offended by an obama T-shirt, only conservatives never lost their collective heads over obama shirts like some seem to literally loose their entire minds over MAGA gear, how many obama shirt wearers got beat up for it? not many, maybe a verbal taunt here or there for the most part, people wearing MAGA gear have been regularly stolen from, physically Assaulted, or screamed at by brain dead people

FacebookSee posts, photos and more on Facebook.https://www.facebook.com/Americanvoicesthedailycaller/videos/293738741318341/
17% people need to start thinking for themselves not repeat what Don lemon or his mafia says 17% left wing schools are part to blame for this idiocy 33% agree 33% disagree
deusvults avatar Politics
4 45
@2850371

imagine the outrage had a restaurant banned obama shirts or hats, Don lemon would have a temper tantrum,

deusvults avatar deusvult left wing schools are part to blame for this... +2Reply
@Flrdsgns I want a Justin Trudeau hat, I think the guy is doing a great job.

Get me one too. I like Trudeau....let's trade him for Trump....you think? lol

@StarzAbove Get me one too. I like Trudeau....let's trade him for Trump....you think? lol

I would make that trade in a NY second, but most Canadians know how bad Caveman Trump is and how great Trudeau is, and would never make the trade.

@Flrdsgns I would make that trade in a NY second, but most Canadians know how bad Caveman Trump is and how great Trudeau is...

I'm sure they do, how could they not know. Trudeau seems to be doing a good job, at least he knows how to speak without putting his foot in his mouth like Trump does all the time. And Trudeau doesn't lie to his people like caveman does.

@2850558

That tells it all, also when she slapped away his hand. It's rare when he helps her down from the plane. He has no class. Always thinking about himself.

@2850570

Yes it does, like she loathes the guy. Can't blame her.

@Flrdsgns Thanks, but shouldn't it be blue?

I thought it would be more patriotic to have the hat the same colors as the Canadian flag, but as you wish. hehe smilie

No one has to listen to any TV channel to know how rotten to the core Trump is. All they have to do is listen to the lies he tells every time he opens his mouth.

@2850367

No, there are still some good ones out there, and some past ones.... Richard Lugar, Republican Senator from Indiana. A real and decent guy. Lee Hamilton from Indiana, another good person. But it is dwindling.

@2850377

I notice Mike Pence was conspicuously missing from SA's list of "good" Indiana politicians. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell I notice Mike Pence was conspicuously missing from SA's list of "good" Indiana politicians.

Anyone who refers to their wife as "mother" has a real problem. Pence is one pathetic individual

@Flrdsgns Anyone who refers to their wife as "mother" has a real problem. Pence is one pathetic individual

Pence is a suck up..... he was a terrible governor, cost the state millions. He would NOT have been elected to another term as gov, and he's just a VP figurehead, never gets anything right, and follows Trump around like a scared puppy dog.

@2850489

He has his faults, but anyone would be better than Trump, even Mickey Mouse.

If you were at all well-read, you would know that calling one's wife 'Mother' (or husband 'Father') is old-fashioned, but was not unusual in the old days.
And of course it meant the mother of their children, and not that the husband regarded his wife as his mother.

"A couple of his [Pence's] dinner guests raised their eyebrows at the nickname, but Pence wouldn’t be the first man at the highest rungs of the executive branch to call his wife "Mother," or some variation of it, according to Carl Sferrazza Anthony, a historian of first ladies.

Abraham Lincoln called [his wife] Mary "Mother" (or Molly), and Calvin Coolidge referred to wife Grace as "Mamma." More recently, Gerald Ford referred to Betty as "Mother" (after they had children) and Ronald Reagan called Nancy "Mommy." "
https://www.politifact.com/trut...s-wife-mother/

Yeah, yeah, I know... these examples are all Republicans.  Be sure to tell CNN... they would be only too happy to make a lead story of it. biggrin smilie

@2850557

Yes, but you can click on "watch this video on YouTube".

@StarzAbove No one has to listen to any TV channel to know how rotten to the core Trump is. All they have to do is listen to...

yeah well last election it was a reaL CRIMINAL vs SOMEONE liberals hate, and thankfully it was the later. Trump is a saint in comparison to Hilary

deusvults avatar deusvult left wing schools are part to blame for this... 0Reply

I don't watch or listen to any main stream media, I don't care who they represent... Fox News included.

That's why I'm not bamboozled into believing Trump is an evil Boogieman.

CNN, MSNBC, etc., their attempt to make him out to be that, is comical and childish at best.

But I guess if your eyes are blinded by hate, you can believe that and excuse them for their slightly inaccurate numbers for Hillary, during the election.

It is easier believe what you would rather hear.

@DandyDon I don't watch or listen to any main stream media, I don't care who they represent... Fox News included. That's why...

They still haven't gotten over their shock and embarrassment that Hillary lost to Trump.

Blowing her presidential primary campaign against Obama in 2008 was surprising, but still ok in the eyes of the MSM.  But losing to TRUMP?!  OMG, it must have been the Russians!
biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@2850865

The funniest part of the whole Hillary fiasco in 2016 is that the MSM helped Trump beat his many Republican rivals in the primaries, by giving him tons of free publicity, while his opponents were spending millions on advertising, especially Jeb Bush.

The MSM probably promoted Trump, thinking he would be the easiest Republican for Hillary to beat. biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2850886

As for the Russians, I rather doubt that Mueller is going to get anywhere with Russian collusion, or with obstruction of justice against Trump.

What I think more probable is that Mueller may find some crooked business dealing by Trump (e.g., bribery, or whatever it took to grease the wheels with crooked NYC officials to get a building built).  
Mueller will then say to Trump, "Ok, I can't prosecute you for that while you are still in office, but I'll see to it that you are prosecuted as soon as you leave office, UNLESS you resign, and then President Pence can pardon you, like Ford did for Nixon."

Of course, it goes without saying that the crooked officials that accepted the hypothetical bribe(s) would not be prosecuted, since in all probability they are Democrats.  But on second thought, maybe the Democrat leadership would throw them under the bus, if they thought the appearance of virtue required it. hehe smilie