-11

Did you participate in Januhairy?

I thought it was pretty funny when one woman said it was disgusting and unnatural. How can letting your hair grow be unnatural? I admit that I like a woman's skin to be soft and clean shaven, but that's my preference, not a law. Just like some women like hairy man and some don't. :)

Januhairy: What I learned when I stopped shaving - BBC NewsFour people on what happened when they grew out their body hair.https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-47001598
14%Yes86%No
Will_Janitors avatar Life
9 10

No, and I'd not heard of "Januhairy" before now. When I lived there back in the late 60's, many German women didn't shave their legs or underarms. I remember thinking it was weird and somehow unacceptable since it was unusual to see that in my country. Silly girl, was I.

I agree that it's pretty funny, that someone said it was "disgusting and unnatural". It's not my preference for myself either, but it sure as heck isn't unnatural. roll smilie

People sure do crazy things. And why tell the world. lol

@StarzAbove People sure do crazy things. And why tell the world. lol

Exactly why I don't use facebook etc.

Useless information I can live without...lol

@DandyDon Exactly why I don't use facebook etc. Useless information I can live without...lol

Same with me. Who wants to know what women shave or don't shave. lol Only people who have no lives. lol

Not at all! Some appear to be sheltering rodents under their arms! (Bathing isn't really "natural" either, but I'm not giving it up!) no smilie

I didn't shave my legs, but that was more out of pure laziness since it's winter and I'm always wearing long pants anyways.

To each his own. pce smilie

Not happening for me...
I hate shaving but I can't put up with having a beard.

Not only no, but HELL, NO! biggrin smilie