-5

coincidence? i think not, guess the democrats where paying tribute to the formerly formed KKK by the democrats, and many liberals love socialism, so its no wonder they dressed all white, a little nod to the women in Germany who praises Hitler and wanted the socialist regime.

Image for post coincidence? i think not, guess the democrats where paying tribute to the formerly formed KKK by the democrats, and many liberals love socialism, so its no wonder they dressed all white, a little nod to the women in Germany who praises Hitler and wanted the socialist regime.
31%Yes69%No
deusvults avatar Politics
5 48
@2851730

"Refusing to applaud the lowest unemployment rates for minorities but jumping up and celebrating the number of women in Congress."

As millions of Americans watch stupidity like that...
Dems will be wondering, how it's possible that Trump could win again...

It'll be more....

Since you've mentioned this false narrative at least twice now, I'm guessing you might actually believe it. The women were wearing white in tribute to the women's Suffrage movement, which led to women having the right to vote. Shirley Chisholm wore white, on the night she was elected as the first African-American woman to be elected to Congress in 1968, as have many other women in decades since.

@2851712

I'm not sure where you're hearing that narrative, because I sure haven't it heard it from any Democrat.

@deusvult so are democrats so dumb that they believe trump is going to remove any womens rights?

I don't think it's so dumb, for women to be concerned about Trump undermining laws and mandates that are important to them.

@2851724

Yes, he's certainly made that clear. I've read those recent changes to existing laws concerning abortion, both the failed Virginia bill and the law that passed in New York. While I agree that the wording is concerningly vague in the "health" of the mother part, there are still most of the same specific restrictions about abortions after 24 weeks....that there is an “absence of fetal viability” or that the procedure is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.”

@2851724

me too I am pro choice, I believge in the right for the baby to choose to be slaughtered or not, I believe in choice BEFORE getting pregnent, I do not believe a woman has the right to choose to slaughter the baby once created. its as much murder as killing jews was or killing blacks, (I say as much murder as, because all the previous genocides where "legal" and if we use "legal terms" to justify what is ok and not, Hitler did nothign wrong and neither did those who killed blacks

@Piper2 I don't think it's so dumb, for women to be concerned about Trump undermining laws and mandates that are...

trump has done nothing to remove any rights for women, but liberals are so out of touch with reality and logic that they push a false narrative and people believe it.

@2851715

To be sure..most reasonable people wouldn't dispute that.

Coming from someone who has recently stated that the democratic party is THE party of racism, hatred and "intolerence", I'm not surprised that you would feel some "ineffable uneasiness" about the women wearing white in tribute to the suffrage movement.

@2852084

Women have sometimes worn white through the years, to commemorate some "first" or milestone. In this case, there are record number of women serving in Congress, as of the 2018 election.

@Piper2 Women have sometimes worn white through the years, to commemorate some "first" or milestone. In this case...

Here's Melania at the SOTU 2017, where was all the griping about that? Such hypocrites. Image in content

@2852178

Melania wore a white suit to the SOTU 2017, and no one thought a thing of it. Hypocrite. Image in content

@2852182

Jealous? No, in fact I think she's a beautiful woman. I state the facts, and out comes the jealous, can'ts stand the truth can you. Hypocrite.

@Piper2 Since you've mentioned this false narrative at least twice now, I'm guessing you might actually believe it. The...

I agree 100% Piper. Too bad people have to lie and try to distort something that was good. Only a person full of hate would make a post about something that is so untrue.

@StarzAbove I agree 100% Piper. Too bad people have to lie and try to distort something that was good. Only a person full...

what was good about wearing all white? trump's speech was good, but i bet you will Parrot Don lemon instead of actually listen to what Trump said

@deusvult what was good about wearing all white? trump's speech was good, but i bet you will Parrot Don lemon instead of...

I listened to every thing he said, and the wearing of white had nothing to do with Trump, as mentioned above by Piper.

lol. look at how liberals treated trump, that is next level hate. and what you repeat from cnn is beyond untrue yet you spew it as true,

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americ...res/grant-kkk/

@deusvult lol. look at how liberals treated trump, that is next level hate. and what you repeat from cnn is beyond untrue yet...

Look how conservatives treated Obama, the man couldn't even have a hamburger without some joker mocking him. And all the nasty things that you people said about his wife.... and yet when we point out the facts about trump you get your panties in a bunch.

What difference does it make to you? You're Canadian and seem obsessed with our politics. Maybe it's time you worried about your own state of affairs instead of ours.

@deusvult so, thats your best counter argument? why do you ever bother replying to me then?

I was being polite since you replied to me. I state the facts, some thing that really irritates you.

@2852066

Cowards who have no life, hiding behind their computers. They can't defend Trump so they go after those of us who tell it like it is, something they can't stand. Have you ever noticed, none of them ever defend Trump, but call liberals names instead. What a weak bunch they are.

@2852257

Pathetic, isn't it?

@2852363

He has a chip on his shoulder, can't seem to get along with anyone. Thinks DVing someone is a joke so he uses his many accounts to DV others and even himself. He's been found out. hehe smilie

White has been associated with the women's rights movement since it began. It was specifically chosen because it conveys a sense of purity and it's visually striking. In 1913 five thousand women dressed in white and marched down Pennsylvania Ave. for women's suffrage. At the 1916 Democratic National Convention thousands of women dressed in white lined the streets of St. Louis calling for the right to vote. (The male delegates who had to pass through the throng voted that day to add women's suffrage to the party platform.) In 1969 Shirley Chisholm wore white on the night she became the first African American women to be elected to Congress. For the 1978 march in Washington in support of the Equal Rights Amendment the women wore white. The first woman to become a vice presidential candidate on a major party ticket, Geraldine Ferraro in 1984, wore white for her acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention. Hilary Clinton did the same at the 2016 convention and at the last presidential debate. And so it was last week. To associate all those women with Nazis and Klan members is both dishonest and distasteful.