StarzAboves avatar Music
7 62

Gary Numan - Cars

Not a big fan of Prince, but I kinda like this tune.
Prince - Little Red Corvette

Blackfoot - Train, Train.

Trucks, cars? Okay! : )

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train.

@2851932

Good one, thanks.

@2851979

I have no idea, guess it's their idea of fun. So I'm fine with it, at least they are thinking about me. lol I'll sprinkle some starz on them, as a reward. Image in content

Qazzies avatar Qazzie here's mine +2Reply
@Qazzie

1. Tracy Chapman, Fast Car

2. UNDERWORLD, Dark And Long (Dark Train), 1994.

@ThePrinceofWales

Great song, Furry....thanks for sharing. I'm wondering how many Down Votes I will get on my reply to you.

@ThePrinceofWales Who is doing it?

I haven't a clue, but if it's their idea of fun, I hope I've entertained them and could make them feel a little powerful. Inflate their ego somewhat, evidently it doesn't take much.

@DandyDon

Is that you and your sports car? lol

@StarzAbove Don't we all. lol

I do get aggrevated when I can't pass a slow poke in front of me because traffic is coming in the other lane, that's every day, when I get off of work.. lol

@DandyDon I do get aggrevated when I can't pass a slow poke in front of me because traffic is coming in the other lane...

I know what you're talking about. Traffic is horrendous here, and I just got home driving on slick roads, I spun a couple of times at the traffic lights. Scary. lol

Wonder how many down votes I will receive on this reply to you? lol Image in content

@StarzAbove I know what you're talking about. Traffic is horrendous here, and I just got home driving on slick roads, I spun...

We don't get a lot of ice on the roads here, maybe once or twice during the Winter.
I don't like driving on it, it is scary.

I don't know how many downvotes you'll get.
Look at it like this, if giving downvotes makes them happy, you're helping make people happy...lol wink smilie

@DandyDon We don't get a lot of ice on the roads here, maybe once or twice during the Winter. I don't like driving on it, it...

I hate driving on ice, but snow covered isn't so bad if I just drive slow. I'm not afraid until I start to slide. lol

I agree, if DVing makes them happy, then more power to them. lol

@deusvult

Good song, funny. thanks.

Go Granny Go YouTube video thumbnail

Anonymous