-65

Would you, or not, post this sign in front of your residence?

Image for post Would you, or not,  post this sign in front of your residence?
16%Yes84%No
Azlottos avatar Life
13 72
@2851969

Amen to that, Bro.

Thanks, Will.

@2851978

Lol.

Thanks, Rooster.

I wouldn't want be tempting anyone with ill-intent, and maybe have to actually use my gun. Also, I'm not inclined to be putting any kinds of signs in front of my residence....

@Azlotto Not even a yard sale sign?...jk...Thanks, Piper.

Maybe, and even a For Sale sign..if I was looking to sell my house! I did consider mentioning possible exceptions, to not being inclined to putting signs in front of my residence. :)

@Piper2 Maybe, and even a For Sale sign..if I was looking to sell my house! I did consider mentioning possible...

I tried to sell a house myself...Come to find out, it's very difficult to sell a house without hiring a realtor.

@2852028

I don't need a sign, for anyone near the house to know I have an "alarm" dog. Also, dogs do not get AIDS...tongue smilie

@2852049

No, they can't.

@2852057

On what do you base your certainty and hilarity on this subject, Mr Theseus? It would be within the realm of possibility for any animal to bite a human with AIDS and then transmit it by immediately biting another human, I suppose.
Other than that, I'm not sure if you're serious in claiming that any animal can "carry" the human version of the virus.

@2852061

Ah...okay. Hard to tell sometimes, and I've heard some really goofy misinformation about the transmission of and in general, concerning HIV/AIDS .

Yeah, a dog sure could "carry" a vial. goo smilie

Yep that is a "glitch", and from I've observed, not one exclusive to my particular computer. I try to catch those, usually...

@2852145

There is a key word there, in your little smear attempt. That would be "I've been trying".....smirk smilie smirk smilie hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2852161

I certainly read what you said in the first sentence, and it happens to be bullshit.

What the hell would you call it, RL? It's far from the first time you've jumped in with some snide remark about me..to another member.

@2852057

On what do you base your certainty and hilarity on this subject, Mr Theseus? It would be within the realm of possibility for any animal to bite a human with "AIDS" and then transmit it by immediately biting another human, I suppose.

@2852077

Nope, I was "debunking" that DOGS can get AIDS.

@2852162

It is my understanding, that dogs cannot develop the HIV virus..no matter how they are exposed to it.

@2852028

Lol...A great deterrent...but makes me wonder, how did the dog contract AIDS?...Wait, please don't explain. : )

@2852050

LMAO!...I didn't have that much fun at band camp.

I'm not a gun owner but I still think that in some areas, this is basically a sign that says "I'm unarmed and can't fight back! Please break into my house and assault me or worse!"

It would be like putting up signs that say "This house doesn't have a security system" or "the security system stickers / beware of dog signs are outdated, they were here when i moved in. We don't have a security system or a dog, so there isn't much to stop you!"

Nope

Sure...
Right along with a red flashing light on my roof and a sign under it, saying....
"Welcome criminals, mugs, thugs, thieves, killers, robbers, rapists, gang members....take what you need, if I don't have what you need...
please find it in your heart, to not get upset and kill me."

P.S. - The front door keys are in the fake rock, that's sitting on the right side of the door.

@2851993

Thanks, supertramp.

@2851993

Nasty neighbors, eh? hehe smilie

@2852025

Indeed.

Thanks, Theseus.

I can see the homeowner being sued when the bad guy takes the sign as word of truth and goes in only to be shot by someone who forgot to turn his gun in to the lefties. And, the bad guy would win in this crazy world we now live in.

@ozzyboy I can see the homeowner being sued when the bad guy takes the sign as word of truth and goes in only to be shot by...

"the bad guy would win in this crazy world we now live in."
And could retire from his/her court settlement.

Thanks, ozzyboy.

Dumb Idea 101.

@EternalSailorSol Dumb Idea 101.

Indeed.

Thanks, EternalSailorSol.

@2852091

Thanks, Bozette.

No I would not, because we do have guns.

Right next to this one. Should confuse the hell out of the bad guys. I think they'd move on to the next house.

@2852370

Yup, big time.

Thanks, bingo101.

@2852010

"I pity the fool".

Thanks, Ravinn.

@2852507

Lol...Good one...I might add: and served over easy with some Fava beans.

Thanks, DW2.

Have you ever seen one posted in front of somebody's hose??

Not only no, but HELL, NO!

@Thinkerbell Not only no, but HELL, NO!

Lol...Same here.

Thanks, Thinkerbell.

Anonymous