+26

People that shoot guns into the sky for celebrations are idiots, amirite?

Maybe they should try fireworks. They can be dangerous, but not as bad as bullets.

Ethiopian singer Dadhi Gelan killed by stray bullet - BBC NewsCelebrations have turned into mourning after a stray bullet kills Dadhi Gelan at a performance.https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-47214953
Will_Janitors avatar News & Current Events
14 16
The voters have decided that Will_Janitor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2852388

wrong, its idiot politicians with sheep supporting them that screw everything up for the rest of us, one idiot who shoots in the air is not why we loose freedoms, its corrupt politicians looking for any reason to gain power

deusvults avatar deusvult Yeah You Are -2Reply
@2852394

if we had true freedom loving politicians the acts of these idiots would not cause you or I to loose our rights, because the politician would understand their are idiots, and would understand its not the governments place to hold everybody elses hands, the problem is the politicians and the sheep who support them, not the one idiot who does dumb things

@deusvult if we had true freedom loving politicians the acts of these idiots would not cause you or I to loose our rights...

why on earth did the user I was replying to get banned? bias much? he did nothing wrong

Some people just don't realize that a bullet shot in the air has to come down some place, and people get hurt. Idiots.

110% idiots

seems true after reading that article. I guess that's why my buddies shot over a lake on nye.

Absolutely, because physics. But we should be allowed to shoot into the ground on celebratory days.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are 0Reply

yep. and you will get charged with murder if a stray bullet from their gun hits someone and kills them.

fireworks or blanks

deusvults avatar deusvult Yeah You Are -1Reply

I hope these were blanks.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Thinkerbell I hope these were blanks.

it looks like they are using blanks,

@deusvult it looks like they are using blanks,

Hope so for the sake of us, all.

@Thinkerbell I hope these were blanks.

And they wonder why they never hit any rabbits..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -3Reply

100% idiots.