-1

Do you wipe down your hand held electronics? Remote, phone, tablet...?
They get really grimy, especially when used by multiple people.

Image for post Do you wipe down your hand held electronics?  Remote, phone, tablet...?
48%Yes52%No
Qazzies avatar Life
5 11
@2852526

Hahaa! Same here. But I'm very aware of other people's habits...

Ugh. When I touch other people's stuff I can feel the grime. I try to wipe it down with a damp paper towel and dry it with a dry one without them seeing.

Yes I do, about every third day. It's only me and my husband, but germs are everywhere. I also wipe down all my door knobs too.

@StarzAbove Yes I do, about every third day. It's only me and my husband, but germs are everywhere. I also wipe down all my...

That's funny because when I was younger,I lived with my brother and ex-sister in law for a few months and she would spray Lysol on my doorknob and I thought she was being a neat freak. Hahaa.

Considering I have OCD you'd think I would but nahh.
I've had my SNES for 21 years and I can only recall cleaning the controller once. I think about cleaning the whole system but the horror it'll reveal stops me