Qazzies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 11

I used to watch her most days, but I haven't seen her for a very long time. I think she goes overboard and is rude to the people before her.

Haven't seen her in a good while, but it reminds me of the Jerry Springer show. The people are mostly rude and stupid so she plays the authoritarian judge.

She makes way too much money

@TAST She makes way too much money

Yes, she does. Every time I watch it with my dad he points that out. But she gives a lot to charity. Also, it's not her fault that she makes that much. It's the network. They're the greedy ones.

Qazzies avatar Qazzie I loVE her 0Reply

I think most see her as overbearing, and I get that. She is. But she knows how to get the truth out of people. She's smart. But I've seen her heart. This clip is severely edited. I remember this and I've seen it somewhere else in full, but couldn't find it. The plaintiff was so unsympathetic and Judge Judy basically told her to go stick it. YouTube video thumbnail

Qazzies avatar Qazzie I loVE her +1Reply

Never wasted my time watching that crap!

@Rooster Never wasted my time watching that crap!

It is a waste of time. And it is crap. I agree. But she made a but load of money doing it and donated a lot to charity.

I was going to say that she doesn't suffer fools very well but after I thought about it I realized that she puts up with fools everyday and doesn't unleash on them. I don't know how she does it. She is demanding at home but is a big softie with the grandkids.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy She's ok 0Reply
@2852551

Hahaa! You don't like her doily collar?!

Qazzies avatar Qazzie I loVE her 0Reply