+2

Ex-Trump attorney John Dowd slams 'waste of time' Mueller probe as 'one of the greatest frauds' in US history....
Veteran criminal defense attorney John Dowd has savaged Robert Mueller’s Russia probe as a "terrible waste of time" and questioned whether a report will ever be produced.
Dowd, who served as a member of President Donald Trump’s legal team from June 2017 until March 2018, made the explosive comments during an interview with ABC News.
“I will be shocked, if anything regarding the president is made public, other than, ‘we’re done’,” the 77-year-old said.
This is one of the greatest frauds this country's ever seen!!!!

“It's been a terrible waste of time… This is one of the greatest frauds this country's ever seen,” he said. “I'm just shocked that Bob Mueller didn't call it that way and say, ‘I'm being used.’ I would’ve done that.,
President Trump has repeatedly referred to the investigation as a “witch hunt”.
ONCE AGAIN.....he is right.....

Ex-Trump attorney John Dowd slams 'waste of time' Mueller probe as 'one of the greatest frauds' in US history | Fox NewsVeteran criminal defense attorney John Dowd has savaged Robert Mueller’s Russia probe as a ‘terrible waste of time’ and questioned whether a report will ever be produced.https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-trump-attorney-john-dowd-slams-waste-of-time-mueller-probe-as-one-of-the-greatest-frauds-in-us-history?fbclid=IwAR0htapmbLB7W3ivfBdfkzbYjsf9EVIB1cATHbhqr35_b7Dtrfcl8DkEPVI
YoAdriennes avatar Politics
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!