-9

Did Beto convince you that a border wall is not necessary?

"In a speech that sounded every bit a Presidential-campaign stump speech, O’Rourke went beyond rejecting Trump’s wall and calling for more funding for ports of entry or “smart” technologies such as drones—the standard Democratic line at this moment."
https://www.newyorker.com/news/...-of-the-border

There once was a pol, name of Beto,
Well-known from Forth Worth to Laredo.
An unscrupulous phony,
Chock-full of baloney,
"Jes' tell 'em more lies," was his credo.

24%Yes76%No
Thinkerbells avatar Politics
4 7

Since I believe all politicians are corrupt and only in it for themselves, I pay very little attention to any of them

@Flrdsgns Since I believe all politicians are corrupt and only in it for themselves, I pay very little attention to any of them

I don't disagree that they are all corrupt and in it only for themselves, but there are varying degrees of the arrant nonsense they spout, especially the fringe far-lefties.

@Flrdsgns Both the far left and far right loons should be dismissed as the whack jobs they truly are.

I agree.
Trouble being, no one among the leading Democrats is dismissing AOC for the whack job she truly is.

I was already convinced it wasn't necessary.

@dru18 I was already convinced it wasn't necessary.

Of course you were already convinced, being a liberal.  The more open the border, the more future votes for liberal Democrats.  A page out of the Fabian socialist book.