-2

I love to golf. Do any other women here golf? Do you have a remarkable golfing story? Long drive, tricky putt, etc?

Image for post I love to golf. Do any other women here golf? Do you have a remarkable golfing story? Long drive, tricky putt, etc?
25%Yes75%No
Clarice_Dunhams avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
4 7

No. My grandma (and grandpa) was a great golfer. She was always telling me that I should golf. I tried a few times. I’m a great putter, but my swing stinks. And I’m sure my terminology is wrong. Ha! My brother hit a hole in one when he was 10 years old. His name is on a wall at that course. But he doesn’t play, either. I have respect for golfers. It takes a lot of skill.

I golf with my aunt often, shes a great playing partner

I got my first eagle this past summer. Holed out from about 60 yards out on a dogleg par 4. What makes it extra special is I was playing with my dad and he was just as excited as I was. That ended up being the last game I'll ever play with him...

Anonymous