-3

I love to golf. Do any other women here golf? Do you have a remarkable golfing story? Long drive, tricky putt, etc?

Image for post I love to golf. Do any other women here golf? Do you have a remarkable golfing story? Long drive, tricky putt, etc?
20%Yes80%No
Clarice_Dunhams avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
4 7

No. My grandma (and grandpa) was a great golfer. She was always telling me that I should golf. I tried a few times. I’m a great putter, but my swing stinks. And I’m sure my terminology is wrong. Ha! My brother hit a hole in one when he was 10 years old. His name is on a wall at that course. But he doesn’t play, either. I have respect for golfers. It takes a lot of skill.

I golf with my aunt often, shes a great playing partner

I got my first eagle this past summer. Holed out from about 60 yards out on a dogleg par 4. What makes it extra special is I was playing with my dad and he was just as excited as I was. That ended up being the last game I'll ever play with him...

I was on a par 5 hole trying to get over the water and on the green with my 2nd shot. It was a stretch for me so I swung really hard and sculled the ball so it was heading right for the water. The goslings were about half grown and were walking toward the pond at the same time my ball was going in that direction. It hit one in the ass and knocked it down, but the ball stopped short of the water. The little fella got up and trooped after the rest of the flock with a bit of a limp, but not much less for wear. I got my par thanks to a tough little gosling. His mother was not so happy with the whole deal though. :)