+3

Another senseless shooting. At least five people were killed as last report and five officers were killed. When will it ever end?

When will Congress step up to the plate and do something! This is a real NATIONAL EMERGENCY, when it's not safe any place. It's just a matter of time when it happens again.

Fatal shooting in Illinois, active shooter 'neutralized' - YouTubeAt least one person was killed and four police officers wounded when a shooter opened fire at an industrial park in Aurora, Illinois, officials said Friday. ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGtB43J1ysk
StarzAboves avatar Life
4 105

The problem seems to be nuts with guns. Comprehensive background checks seems to be in order. These mass shootings are out of control.

@Flrdsgns The problem seems to be nuts with guns. Comprehensive background checks seems to be in order. These mass...

Yes they are, there is no safe place anymore. People get mad and go get a gun and start shooting.

@StarzAbove Yes they are, there is no safe place anymore. People get mad and go get a gun and start shooting.

that would change even if USA had the anti gun laws you wished. murder would not go down, but i guess people only care about murder when a gun is used

@deusvult that would change even if USA had the anti gun laws you wished. murder would not go down, but i guess people only...

I have never heard ANY president say they were going to take away guns our gun. In the first place that would be impossible. We just want better back ground checks so some nutcases aren't able to get them. That's all. I'm sure you would want that as well.

@2853267

They may already be existing laws, but gun shows and gun shops don't follow the law and they don't seem to be enforced.

@2853290

See what I mean. She can't type without using ignorant, progressive, ilk, no clue. She's the one that is clueless.

@2853299

Looks like she would get really tired, same old crap. Image in content

@2853264

No one is suggesting that guns be banned.... take your blinders off and realize that this country does need stricter gun laws..... but of course, you're so afraid that your gun will be taken that you probably pee your pants every night.

@2853293

...if only she had a brain.

@2853263

What are you rambling on about? Why are you against background checks? Why do you enjoy mass shootings so much?

@Flrdsgns What are you rambling on about? Why are you against background checks? Why do you enjoy mass shootings so much?

Good question. I've often wondered why she is so afraid to live without a gun. Maybe she lives in a crime ridden area.... she has no compassion for any of those babies that were killed the mass shootings, or this latest shooting. All she can think about is herself. One day one of her kids might be in one of those mass shootings, but I doubt she would even care.

@StarzAbove Good question. I've often wondered why she is so afraid to live without a gun. Maybe she lives in a crime...

I would put odds on one of her kids being the mass shooter. She is obviously unhinged, Im betting her kids are also.

@Flrdsgns I would put odds on one of her kids being the mass shooter. She is obviously unhinged, Im betting her kids are also.

With her as the Mom, how could they not be thugs. I think they sit around and hate on one another.

@Flrdsgns And collect welfare checks

She's always whining about the liberals being on welfare, but in reality it's her that is collecting those checks, otherwise why would she be constantly talking about it. Geez.

@2853353

hahahah You nailed her that time. lol

@2853440

She proves her intolerance for others, even an elderly aunt, that she's the "ilk" she's talking about.

@2853541

I'd hate to find out. lol

@2853654

Amen, it probably would shock us and I'm shock proof. lol

@2853295

She couldn't make a sentence without using ilk, pink hats, ignorant. I sure wish she would try though.

@2853355

Ooops, she's lost her pinkie! lol She'll never be the same. Image in content

@2853442

She sure does, she's stuck in the past and stuck in stupid.

@2853537

A pink hat, at that. lol Is she talking about the Queen who is wearing a pink hat? Image in content

@2853655

I picture her in dull colors to match her personality.

I would have to agree, that these frequent mass shootings are far more of a national emergency than building A WALL along the US-Mexico border. This time there were only 5 fatalities , last I heard...other employees who worked at the plant the shooter did.

I do believe there are some measures that might at least lessen the frequency of these scary and very sad incidents, in the way of "gun control".

@2853276

I would like to BAN your loud mouth and uninformed opinions

@Flrdsgns I would like to BAN your loud mouth and uninformed opinions

Uninformed is exactly right. She has a one track mind....HERSELF.

@2853347

She embarassess herself every time she posts anything.

@2853441

I would have to disagree.... no one is laughing. lol

@2853538

That's very true. Rants and raves on every comment she cuts and pastes. She is definitely a broken record.

@2853276

Well no, I do not "know" that. What I DO know, is that when people snap and have a gun handy..they obviously often use it. I suspect that many times their moment of rage would pass and no one would be dead, if they didn't have a gun on them or close by. Still, I would not and have never supported any proposal of banning guns. There are relatively few people who do, actually.

Speaking of NUTS...are you aware that you come off as a demented windbag? Careful you don't hurt your neck, now, with all that head shaking! biggrin smilie

@Piper2 Well no, I do not "know" that. What I DO know, is that when people snap and have a gun handy..they...

You nailed her, Piper. Demented windbag....that's a good one and it fits her perfectly. Now look out, you're in for a 2-page rebuttal. lol lol

This is a genuine National Emergency. We need more than simple "gun control". Private ownership of firearms needs to be banned in the States.

@Sir_Whatz This is a genuine National Emergency. We need more than simple "gun control". Private ownership of firearms needs...

when abortion clinics are shut down, and abortion made illegal then and only then may your statement hold any merit in my mind, even then it won; thol dmuch because owning a gun does not make one a murderer, killing an innocent baby does

@deusvult when abortion clinics are shut down, and abortion made illegal then and only then may your statement hold any merit...

I have no issue with that but the author of the post isn't talking about abortion but rather guns and the larger issue of gun control

@Sir_Whatz I have no issue with that but the author of the post isn't talking about abortion but rather guns and the larger...

so death of innocent lives is only an issue when a gun is used? stop being an NPC to the elites who want to take away our gun rights and start fighting for actual lives. gun control is purely to take away our rights and replace democracy with dictatorship, these events just play into their hands to feed the mass of sheep taht gun control saves lives, but in reality it takes freedom away. abortion today alone will kill more people then guns do in one year, but the outrage is non existant over that, why?

PS englands crime did not go down after guns where banned, in fact it spiked up afterwards and the leveled back to where it was before. banning guns only make people less safe, law abiding citizens will give up their guns but someone intent on killing someone else will still happily acquire the required tools to do so

@2853215

I agree.... gun violence is the number one national emergency, or it should be instead of a wall. This shooter was home grown, not an illegal.

@2853182

No one has ever said they want to take away our guns. That would be an impossibility. All most Americans want are stricter back ground checks, to weed out some that don't need to have a gun... the mentally ill for one....

@2853182

Spoken like a true American

sad, but ho wmany babies where killed in the last hour? over a hundred if not a thousand. don;t see many people outraged over that

@deusvult sad, but ho wmany babies where killed in the last hour? over a hundred if not a thousand. don;t see many people...

The murdering of innocent, defenseless babies is just as immoral as the murdering of innocent human beings in general. Terminating any life for the sake of convenience or to satisfy one's rage against humanity are equal in my mind.

What is your point?

@Sir_Whatz The murdering of innocent, defenseless babies is just as immoral as the murdering of innocent human beings in...

point is, we are outraged and demand the removal of peoples rights to own a gun when a shooting happens yet abortion happens every second of every day, and no one is demanding the banning of abortion tools.

you are being played for a fool by the elites if you think gun control is to save lives. you want to save lives ban abortion, show your outrage over that, banning guns will only make it easy for a tyrannical leader to take control. death by guns is literally on the bottom of the list for things that kill

@deusvult point is, we are outraged and demand the removal of peoples rights to own a gun when a shooting happens yet...

You know nothing about me. I do express my outrage over abortion when it's appropriate only this post isn't about abortion. The topic is mass shooting. I'm responding accordingly. Why do you have an issue with that? If the posted topic were related to abortion, I would also respond accordingly.

gowithjesus

I know this may be hard for you to follow, but this thread is about mass shootings, and not abortion. Try to stay on the subject if you can.

@2853348

Or a drinking problem.

@2853443

Can a person buy moonshine using a welfare check? chew smilie lol

@2853540

I doubt she makes her own, but stands in line at the nearest "still" to get hers.

@2853653

She admits going to bars quite often, even though the family is at home...strange and dysfunctional.

@2853758

...for sure and why she always copies and pastes the same old nonsense.

@2853261

I guess it will have to take a member of your family, your son or daughter, to be killed before you can see that this country does need stricter gun laws. You talk about the progressives being stupid, we aren't, we're practical and see that something needs to be done in this country to prevent more mass shootings. AND YOU KNOW, or maybe you don't know because your head is in the sand, that no one has ever wanted to take away our guns. NO ONE, I'm not the ignorant one, take a look in the mirror and you will see who the ignorant one is. All you know how to do is insult all of us who don't agree with your hatefulness. No wonder you have no friends on this site, and hardly anyone will reply to you. Figure that out, if you think you're so smart.