Do you wish that, online shopping didn't exist?

Image for post Do you wish that, online shopping didn't exist?
20% YES, but only AT TIMES 5% YES, TOTALLY 75% nope
EternalSailorSols avatar Life
3 16

Having stuff delivered from Argos today.Will online shop with Marks and Spencer when they roll out their food delivery service.

I live in Canada. I am happy that it does exist, but at times...

Where I live, as far as I know, it hasn't happened yet, but there is this thing called parcel thief, in some other cities in the province I live in. Mail gets sent to the wrong location, and yes the correct address was put on. Deals aren't usually that great in Canada, and the postage costs usually are horrible! Yes, I did some online shopping in the past, in some cases I am grateful but other times, I wished I was at a physical store.

EternalSailorSols avatar EternalSailorSol YES, but only AT TIMES +5Reply
@EternalSailorSol I live in Canada. I am happy that it does exist, but at times... Where I live, as far as I know, it hasn't...

I shop for clothes at a local store when I need a good fit. Anymore, with Amazon prime, shipping is free.

No, it's a wonderful convenience for me.

@2853806

You are luckier than me.

EternalSailorSols avatar EternalSailorSol YES, but only AT TIMES +2Reply

Why pay $100 for something you can get for $50? Small towns are where stores rip people off the worst. No competition. Online has changed that.

@JustJimColo Why pay $100 for something you can get for $50? Small towns are where stores rip people off the worst. No...

Where I live, if you go far north enough, things cost more in those communities (generally speaking) than where I live.

EternalSailorSols avatar EternalSailorSol YES, but only AT TIMES +3Reply

Yes, because its to easy for anyone to get your private information.

There are a lot of people who can't get to a store on a regular basis. Being able to shop online is a help, it doesn't make them feel so confined. I admit, I've ordered probably about ten items in the last five years online.

I just wish it wasn't the first place a lot of people went to for shopping. This is why so many stores are closing, and why the stores that remain open have such a shitty selection.

No, I use it a lot.
Saves me time and money.