EternalSailorSols avatar Brands & Products
3 12

In Britain Walmart trade as ASDA.Not a great fan but I love the Millonaires Cheescake and All Day Breakfast.They do great Yule Logs at Christmas.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales don't have a walmart +3Reply

you have to know where to look for what you want because employees haven;t the slightest clue, otherwise its not terrible

deusvults avatar deusvult at times +2Reply
@deusvult you have to know where to look for what you want because employees haven;t the slightest clue, otherwise its not...

I don't know about where you live, but when it comes to groceries they keep on moving things around, for an example the apple sauce was on this one aisle, then recently they moved it to another.

@EternalSailorSol I don't know about where you live, but when it comes to groceries they keep on moving things around, for an example...

i don;t go to walmart for groceries, only when looking for a movie, or vehicle liquids, lol, and they generally don;t move things around in these departments, at least not in the walmart i go to.

deusvults avatar deusvult at times +1Reply

I don't go very often, but they have some good buys.

Not so much around home but when we travel and don't know where things are, it is nice to see a Walmart sign. We know our way in a WM no matter where we are.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy at times +2Reply
@2853928

Sorry to hear that.

I shop there every week. We have a new store, the produce is wonderful, and the prices are lower than most stores. I've heard people complain about the people, but all I've ever seen are just ordinary people doing their grocery shopping.

I have only been in a Walmart a couple times, the people who shop there seem to be a very odd group of marginal looking people.

Anonymous