+5

shocker!!! not, when have liberal governments ever taken responsibility for their own actions? i certainly cannot recall a time, always conservatives fault, a liberal can have power for 8 years, and their screw ups will still be because of the previous conservative government, funny enough the second a conservative government wins again, all of a sudden all their screw ups become the conservative fault not the previous government. when will people wake up and see liberal governments for the rats they are?

Image for post shocker!!! not, when have liberal governments ever taken responsibility for their own actions? i certainly cannot recall a time, always conservatives fault, a liberal can have power for 8 years, and their screw ups will still be because of the previous conservative government, funny enough the second a conservative government wins again, all of a sudden all their screw ups become the conservative fault not the previous government. when will people wake up and see liberal governments for the rats they are?
deusvults avatar Politics
2 12

For a Canadian, you sure take a lot of interest in American politics. Are you perhaps one of the draft dodgers, too afraid of going to Nam and went to Canada instead?

@Flrdsgns For a Canadian, you sure take a lot of interest in American politics. Are you perhaps one of the draft dodgers...

To be fair american politics are hard to avoid online. And theyre often much more interesting than ours

@TAST To be fair american politics are hard to avoid online. And theyre often much more interesting than ours

Yeah, Canadians are generally much nicer people than Americans, and American politics are pretty amusing.

@Flrdsgns Yeah, Canadians are generally much nicer people than Americans, and American politics are pretty amusing.

True, Canadians (including myself) are generally nicer than Americans, but do have our share of donkeys to deal with, and that is putting it nicely.

I was thinking that too. No one from another country should be so concerned about another country's politics.

@StarzAbove I was thinking that too. No one from another country should be so concerned about another country's politics.

from what i can tell democrat politicians are just as snakey and horrible in the USA, actually from what i can gather liberal governments in any country is disaster.

and USA gets involved in every other countries politics with military and blackmail, and your sayign I can;t talk about your governments? lol. if i was praising Obama would you be complaining that i was talking about american politics? if I said trump was a bad man would you complain that I was talking about american politics? or is it just wrong to talk about your politics when people disagree with your ideology?

Lets be real. Every politician ever has pushed the blame to past leaders while simultaneously claiming their successes. They excel at it

@TAST Lets be real. Every politician ever has pushed the blame to past leaders while simultaneously claiming their...

Harper did not do this, Ralph Klein did not do this, Saskatchewans premier did not do this, Obama did it, Trudeau is doing it, Hilary would have done it, notice a pattern yet?

I am mostly talking about politics lately. i cannot speak for politics from 2005 and earlier as i was too young to care.

@2853910

a well intentioned PM? lol, he never answers questions, its scandal after scandal, its cover up after cover up, lies after lies. harper was well intentioned, he worked hard, he did wrong, but over all was a good leader. name one thing Trudeau has or is doing that is right? he couldn;t even get pot legalization right, he only did it to increase the police state. everything he does and passes take away rights, a well intentioned leader would not do this.

did chretien not promise to remove a tax and then after getting elected denied he made that promise?

yeah I am not a fan of Scheer either, but, at this point its him or trudeau, and I can;t sand by having a dictator in my country, so I will not vote for Justin Castro