Qazzies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 19

Trainspotting

From the Movie Robin Hood YouTube video thumbnail

@StarzAbove Titantic

You’re a true romantic. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, lol. I wish I could be more like you.

@Qazzie This was my brother and Ex sister in law’s wedding song

Really...Titantic? Being an EX, their marriage didn't last? So sorry.

@StarzAbove Really...Titantic? Being an EX, their marriage didn't last? So sorry.

Yeah. Lol. I’m pretty sure he requested it because he pre-ordered the movie on DVD. She revealed that to us over lunch on day and we all laughed. He’s not a guy who shows his emotions. But he is the kindest guy I know. He’s the only person who cares about animals more than I do. And that’s saying a lot.

@Qazzie You’re a true romantic. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, lol. I wish I could be more like you.

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your kind words. I guess I am a romantic, I love so many songs! hug smilie

Lol. What’s funny is, I always roll my eyes at people who like romantic stuff. When I went to see the movie “Titanic” I went with two girls who were really girly. And when we went to sit down, I was in the middle. I said, “no, no, you guys are just gonna look at each other and cry, switch places!” They told me to shut up and sit. I started crying uncontrollably within the first few moments of the movie because I knew the outcome. They looked at each other with disbelief. And laughed really hard. That’s why I don’t watch movies that give me ANY sort of feelings. Lol?

Beauty and the Beast YouTube video thumbnail

From the movie Somewhere In Time YouTube video thumbnail

@2854279

Oooh if you’re gonna go all Broadway on me, lol. YouTube video thumbnail

Saturday Night Live

@2854405

Wow. That brings me back. I used to have A Clockwork Orange poster on my wall.

Anonymous