-12

Woman from Alabama who left America to join ISIS fighters, married two ISIS fighters, now wants to return to the United States. Should she be allowed to return?

No. She made her bed now she can lie in it, I don't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Young American mom who married ISIS fighters begs to return to US - YouTubeHoda Muthana describes her decision to join ISIS in Syria, the process for selecting a husband, being a widow with a child and whether she expects punishment...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVH7sTfe8u0
13%Yes87%No
StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 11

I have to agree with Trump on this one, she shouldn't be allowed back, but if she does come back, she should be treated as a terrorist and sent to Guantanamo Bay

@Flrdsgns I have to agree with Trump on this one, she shouldn't be allowed back, but if she does come back, she should be...

...and I agree with you. She can't be trusted. Let her live her life in a refugee camp where she's at.

From listening to NPR the other day ... it sounds like she doesn't regret going, and still believes in a caliphate. She's just unhappy with how the ISIS Caliphate turned out to be "too oppressive" of HER.

I understand the British have a similar situation - and they actually revoked the girl's citizenship.

@Walt_OReagun From listening to NPR the other day ... it sounds like she doesn't regret going, and still believes in a...

We would be crazy to let her return to the States. I'm sure she's not comfortable living the life where she's at now, so she wants to return to the good life in America. Let her stay with her ISIS pals to the bitter end.

She was 19, and sought her "brainwashing". I do not think she should be allowed to return.

"She mad her bed and now she can lie in it" is exactly the phrase that we grew up with in our house. It would be way too risky to let her into this country, especially in the light that she has no remorse. Beheadings and blood seems to be her way of life and she was comfortable with that. I don't think she can be trusted.

@2854403

Her father was a diplomat, so she is a citizen of whatever country her father is from