+3

It's a Rag': Nebraska Lawmaker Compares American Flag to Swastika!!!
Nebraska State Sen. Ernie Chambers is taking criticism for calling the American flag a "rag" and comparing it to the Nazi swastika.
"I don't come here for this rag every day, and it's a rag. That's all it is to me," Chambers said in reference to the flag. Fellow state Sen. Tom Brewer (R) had an emotional response to Chambers' remarks as he introduced a different bill regarding military recruiters, sharing what the flag means to veterans and military families.

"Sen. Chambers’ comments not only degrade a symbol of ultimate sacrifice for our nation, but they also minimize the horrors and millions of lives lost in the Holocaust," Slama said.

Chambers, 81, is the longest-serving state senator, representing an area of Omaha since 1971. He made national headlines in 2007 for filing a lawsuit against God over natural disasters.
Who in God's name votes for these low life trash? I always believed Nebraska was a good place. WRONG!!! Resign NOW, Ernie...One thing's for sure: I will never travel to or stay in North Omaha, Nebraska. I don't want to be anywhere near the people who would elect this disgraceful fool....they seems as STUPID as the ones who keep re-electing Pelosi, and Maxine Waters and the rest of the do nothing imbeciles.!