+3

It's a Rag': Nebraska Lawmaker Compares American Flag to Swastika!!!
Nebraska State Sen. Ernie Chambers is taking criticism for calling the American flag a "rag" and comparing it to the Nazi swastika.
"I don't come here for this rag every day, and it's a rag. That's all it is to me," Chambers said in reference to the flag. Fellow state Sen. Tom Brewer (R) had an emotional response to Chambers' remarks as he introduced a different bill regarding military recruiters, sharing what the flag means to veterans and military families.

"Sen. Chambers’ comments not only degrade a symbol of ultimate sacrifice for our nation, but they also minimize the horrors and millions of lives lost in the Holocaust," Slama said.

Chambers, 81, is the longest-serving state senator, representing an area of Omaha since 1971. He made national headlines in 2007 for filing a lawsuit against God over natural disasters.
Who in God's name votes for these low life trash? I always believed Nebraska was a good place. WRONG!!! Resign NOW, Ernie...One thing's for sure: I will never travel to or stay in North Omaha, Nebraska. I don't want to be anywhere near the people who would elect this disgraceful fool....they seems as STUPID as the ones who keep re-electing Pelosi, and Maxine Waters and the rest of the do nothing imbeciles.!

'It's a Rag': Nebraska Lawmaker Compares American Flag to Swastika | Fox News InsiderNebraska State Sen. Ernie Chambers is taking criticism for calling the American flag a "rag" and comparing it to the Nazi swastika.https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/02/22/nebraska-state-senator-ernie-chambers-compares-american-flag-nazi-swastika?nmsrc=email&pos=2&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=scoop&utm_med
YoAdriennes avatar Politics
1 6

I think I speak for most of us that have worn the uniform, it rips our heart out to hear someone say that they refer to the flag as a rag," Brewer said. "Because for those of us that have brought home those that we've lost, it's hard to ever refer to the flag as a rag because you have to fold it and you have to get it to the parents, and that's awful hard to do."

@YoAdrienne I think I speak for most of us that have worn the uniform, it rips our heart out to hear someone say that they...

I was given the flag at my brothers funeral. It,s extremely emotional , I was so proud of him. This country meant a lot to him. To call it a rag ,this man is a piece of garbage. I thank God I was born here.

What has this nut case ever done for this country? Don't say that he is serving just because he is a lawmaker, that just means he is scamming the taxpayers like most of them. Chambers sounds very, very senile, he needs to go to the nursing home where they can take care of him.