EternalSailorSols avatar Life
10 19

few real.. bunch fake.. few real.. bunch fake.. decisions.. decisions.. Bunch!? No few real !!.. ( I have a bunch of real enemies, that much I know )

Yep, don't need fake friends.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +7Reply

Very true! a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +6Reply

I agree. Fake friends are soon ousted out of my life.

and better none then fake

deusvults avatar deusvult Yeah You Are +5Reply
@2854805

Because you were "popular" with guys in the back seat of a car doesn't make you a decent person.

@Flrdsgns Because you were "popular" with guys in the back seat of a car doesn't make you a decent person.

Exactly. I wasn't popular. I was well known, in Grade 8, but not exactly popular.

@EternalSailorSol Exactly. I wasn't popular. I was well known, in Grade 8, but not exactly popular.

Same with me, I was well liked, but I never considered myself popular. Nothing to brag about.

But of course!  Who needs fake friends? (besides politicians, that is) hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are +4Reply

You can never have too many friends, but those few close friendships are really valuable.

Agree, but just because someone has a lot of friends doesn't mean that those friends aren't close, and just because someone only has a small group of friends doesn't mean that they are close

Anonymous