+56

It's best to have a few real friends than a bunch of fake friends, amirite?

Image for post It's best to have a few real friends than a bunch of fake friends, amirite?
EternalSailorSols avatar Life
10 19
The voters have decided that EternalSailorSol is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

few real.. bunch fake.. few real.. bunch fake.. decisions.. decisions.. Bunch!? No few real !!.. ( I have a bunch of real enemies, that much I know )

Very true! a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +6Reply

I agree. Fake friends are soon ousted out of my life.

@2854805

Because you were "popular" with guys in the back seat of a car doesn't make you a decent person.

@Flrdsgns Because you were "popular" with guys in the back seat of a car doesn't make you a decent person.

Exactly. I wasn't popular. I was well known, in Grade 8, but not exactly popular.

@EternalSailorSol Exactly. I wasn't popular. I was well known, in Grade 8, but not exactly popular.

Same with me, I was well liked, but I never considered myself popular. Nothing to brag about.

and better none then fake

deusvults avatar deusvult Yeah You Are +4Reply

Agree, but just because someone has a lot of friends doesn't mean that those friends aren't close, and just because someone only has a small group of friends doesn't mean that they are close

Yep, don't need fake friends.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply

But of course!  Who needs fake friends? (besides politicians, that is) hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -1Reply