What did you want to be in life but due to certain circumstances had to change your line of work?

I just wanted to be a good wife and great Mommy, those goals have been accomplished. How about you? Any regrets as to what you are working at now?

Image for post What did you want to be in life but due to certain circumstances had to change your line of work?
33% yes, i wanted to be 67% no i'm happy with what i'm doing
StarzAboves avatar Jobs & Employment
4 30

I'm happy with what I have chosen to do with my life. But, it's not always been an easy choice. lol Image in content

But, I've been truly blessed.

@EternalSailorSol Aww...

I was a stay at home Mom until my kids went to high school. But my best years were when I was at home with them growing up.

@2855043

Thanks for commenting, but that rather surprises me. I have never thought of you as someone who could be manipulated. JMO

@2855049

I guess I just never gave it much thought. Since I really don't know you.

@2855051

Thanks for sharing. I see you got a down vote, wow, a person can't even express himself without some nutcase DVing. I over rode it.

@2855053

lol Ok, I'll remember that.

@2855070

Never give any thought to leaving but that's very sweet of you love.
乂°◡°乂

Adas avatar Ada yes, i wanted to be +3Reply
@2855058

Praise be to you. I'm sure you were very much appreciated.

I have no job.

@EternalSailorSol I have no job.

What type of work are you looking for?

@StarzAbove What type of work are you looking for?

As the saying goes, I can't put all of my eggs in one basket. I am a person with a physical disability. I was looking for admin work, but for a few examples my phone skills aren't the greatest and I suck at accounting, despite the fact I did well in it in High School. College not so much, with the accounting.

I am taking a class, technically it is a workshop, with acrylic painting, at the moment.

@EternalSailorSol Thanks.

I'm not good at art, crafts, sewing or anything like that, but I do admire people that are.

@StarzAbove I'm not good at art, crafts, sewing or anything like that, but I do admire people that are.

That is good to hear. Just to let you know, I am not a sewer and I can only do some types of crafts. If I relearn how to thread and use a sewing machine, maybe.

I never had any plans for my life so never did anything but I would love to be a herpetologist. I realized this too late for me to do something about it for school so it's just more of a hobby I guess.

@EternalSailorSol It is never too late to go back to school.

For others, no. But for me it's not quite as simple as finishing what I need to and then going for it unfortunately

I just wanted to be able make my own decisions and I've done that, so I'm pretty happy with the decisions that I did make.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy no i'm happy with what i'm doing +2Reply

I wanted to be an astronaut.

That didn't happen, so I operate heavy equipment.
It's okay though...I love my job and I'm not missing the moon these days.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon no i'm happy with what i'm doing 0Reply