Do you believe that Power and Energy companies seem to be cold-hearted, at times?

Image for post Do you believe that Power and Energy companies seem to be cold-hearted, at times?
50% Yes 13% No 38% other
EternalSailorSols avatar Life
2 6
@2855148

well in canada its so government controlled its literally a political entitie

In Canada its very socialized so yes they are very cold hearted. if it was 100% private, there would be more actual competition and we would get better deals

@deusvult In Canada its very socialized so yes they are very cold hearted. if it was 100% private, there would be more...

SaskPower and SaskEnergy, I don't know about them sometimes. Another time, the power was out, and the news, and the news said it had to do with Climate Change, it might be true (the cause of the power outage), but it also could not be true, as well. I know Climate Change is a reality, but as to what the news says sometimes, I wonder how true it is, at times.

@EternalSailorSol SaskPower and SaskEnergy, I don't know about them sometimes. Another time, the power was out, and the news, and the...

climate change is real, it has always existed, for as old the earth is so is climate change, humans are not at fault for this, its a natural cycle. now I believe they manipulate using chemtrails to try and "prove" man made climate change, if they use power outages to support their climate change propaganda I am going to say they turned the power off deliberately, to manipulate the masses. jmo.

I think that they are some nice people working for them, but not all of them are, for more than one reason. The one I'll mention is that, recently, they turned off the power off for some reason for a while, in the middle of the WINTER! I live in Canada, for running out loud! If it was a regular power outage, I understand (in most cases), but no, they turned it off for some reason. It is back on now, but still.