deusvults avatar Politics
5 13

Yes...I've noticed that people generally only complain when they disagree with the views of the person from another country, and that goes for both "sides".

@Piper2 Yes...I've noticed that people generally only complain when they disagree with the views of the person from...

i have seen people on the left complain about this, i have yet to see one conservative say others can;t speak if they disagree,

@deusvult i have seen people on the left complain about this, i have yet to see one conservative say others can;t speak if...

I didn't say anything about anyone saying others can't speak. If I hadn't seen both "sides" complain about someone from another country frequently voicing strong opinions about issues in this one, I wouldn't have said it.

@Piper2 I didn't say anything about anyone saying others can't speak. If I hadn't seen both...

i haven;t seen conservatives do it, at least not on this site, i have seen many democrats complain though,

I get tired of hearing people in THIS country argue about politics.
In the grand scheme of things, it's a complete waste of time and does nothing but help (for them) pass the time until it's time to vote again, which is the only thing that makes any real difference.

One vote, is worth a billion words.

I don't care if you're from Canada or Timbuktu.
If you want to say something about Trump, Hillary or pickled eggs, it's no skin off of me....Say it.

If I think it isn't worth my time answering....I'll go on my way.
Which is pretty much the best way to deal with politics online..

@DandyDon I get tired of hearing people in THIS country argue about politics. In the grand scheme of things, it's a complete...

Anyone has a write to speak about the President ,just don't make up lies and photo shopped pictures. You only make yourself look like the idiot you are.

I wouldn't but Obama was quite popular over here-unlike the present incumbent.But if you are going to comment on another countries politics you should do your homework first.And yes-in a free society you should be free to praise or criticize anyone -regardless of where they or you come from.I was effectively to **** off when I dared to comment-quite constructively-on a Trump question elsewhere purely because I am not American.Ridiculous.

I am only concerned about what is being spoon fed to other countries about what is happening here. Do they get the 85 to 90% of liberal news? If so, then no wonder they would love the previous administration and dislike the current one.
Sure, we pay attention to what is happening in other countries and I think we are allowed to have an option. What we should do is clean up our own country in the meantime.

@2855373

Wtf,,!!!!??? That is NOT THE POST I SENT,!,..

Anonymous