+8

to anyone who complains about someone talking about another countries politics, here is one question, If someone where to praise Obama, and say he did good, would you care? or if someone said Trump is bad. and is the worst president, would you care? would you join in and agree? or is it when someone says a president is bad or good dependent on your views that you wish they would not speak of a president of another country? would you tell someone regardless of what they say about any president they have no right? I am just curious, in a free society you shoul dbe able to praise or denounce a president or prime minister regardless of where they you are from. remember WWII? USA and Canada sure told Germany what it thought of Hitler, just saying.

deusvults avatar Politics
5 13

Yes...I've noticed that people generally only complain when they disagree with the views of the person from another country, and that goes for both "sides".

@Piper2 Yes...I've noticed that people generally only complain when they disagree with the views of the person from...

i have seen people on the left complain about this, i have yet to see one conservative say others can;t speak if they disagree,

@deusvult i have seen people on the left complain about this, i have yet to see one conservative say others can;t speak if...

I didn't say anything about anyone saying others can't speak. If I hadn't seen both "sides" complain about someone from another country frequently voicing strong opinions about issues in this one, I wouldn't have said it.

@Piper2 I didn't say anything about anyone saying others can't speak. If I hadn't seen both...

i haven;t seen conservatives do it, at least not on this site, i have seen many democrats complain though,

I believe anyone can have and share their opinion on the leadership of any country. In many instances what a leader of one country does affects the people of other countries. On the other hand, if the opinion is about how a leader looks, or what they did 40 years ago in high school, I would tend to ignore the opinion. :)

I wouldn't but Obama was quite popular over here-unlike the present incumbent.But if you are going to comment on another countries politics you should do your homework first.And yes-in a free society you should be free to praise or criticize anyone -regardless of where they or you come from.I was effectively to **** off when I dared to comment-quite constructively-on a Trump question elsewhere purely because I am not American.Ridiculous.

I am only concerned about what is being spoon fed to other countries about what is happening here. Do they get the 85 to 90% of liberal news? If so, then no wonder they would love the previous administration and dislike the current one.
Sure, we pay attention to what is happening in other countries and I think we are allowed to have an option. What we should do is clean up our own country in the meantime.

@2855373

Wtf,,!!!!??? That is NOT THE POST I SENT,!,..

I get tired of hearing people in THIS country argue about politics.
In the grand scheme of things, it's a complete waste of time and does nothing but help (for them) pass the time until it's time to vote again, which is the only thing that makes any real difference.

One vote, is worth a billion words.

I don't care if you're from Canada or Timbuktu.
If you want to say something about Trump, Hillary or pickled eggs, it's no skin off of me....Say it.

If I think it isn't worth my time answering....I'll go on my way.
Which is pretty much the best way to deal with politics online..

@DandyDon I get tired of hearing people in THIS country argue about politics. In the grand scheme of things, it's a complete...

Anyone has a write to speak about the President ,just don't make up lies and photo shopped pictures. You only make yourself look like the idiot you are.