EternalSailorSols avatar News & Current Events
5 16

I see several fails in this story. I am surprised that the store owner told her to shop somewhere else. It wasn't just an untrained employee. I am also surprised that no one in that line of people volunteered to help her bag her stuff. The $100 offer was total bullshit.

I do think the customer service offer to help in the future if the woman called ahead was a reasonable solution since they are not staffed to handle that task and that is the reason for their lower prices. In that case I believe the disabled woman is not being reasonable, but she is already pissed off so that is understandable too.

There may be more to the story, but on the whole I just have mixed feelings about the whole deal. JMHO

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor mixed emotions +4Reply

That's terrible. What's wrong with people, why didn't someone behind her step up to the plate and help her, I know I would have. That employee should be fired immediately.

@StarzAbove That's terrible. What's wrong with people, why didn't someone behind her step up to the plate and help her, I...

that is if this isn;t yet another fabricated story to stir the pot. a great many of these stories are being exposed for the lies they are. it would not surprise me if this was yet again another BS story to play into the alt left we have have a racism problem propaganda

deusvults avatar deusvult there 'might be' more to the story, than they... 0Reply
@2855513

yeah but that black hollyuwood actor claimed maga wearing hat americans made racist slurs and more against him, not one word of it was true, but left wing media and politicians jumped on his story denouncing racism and reporting it as a racist incident, when it was 100% fake, thankfully in this case police are charging him, but this is the norm in MSM, its fabricated to push the americans or canadians are racist propaganda, this is why i am not just believing this story,

deusvults avatar deusvult there 'might be' more to the story, than they... -1Reply
@2855521

lol, racism bigotry/ its the narrative the left want us to believe. turn CNN off, its not an issue, every country has its share of racism/bigotry, it cannot be avoided. but to say its a real problem is BS. go outside turn the news off, you will find people ARE MORE FRIENDLY THEN CNN or CbC wants you to believe.

someone who is disabled is just as capable of lying about bigotry against them as a minority can lie about racism against them

besides if i can;t talk about what is happening in the USA, then PLEASE stop replying as this post is about something that happened in canada,

@StarzAbove I will reply to Eternal's post as long as she puts out a post.

lol, and the hypocrisy comes out, you tell me what to do repeatedly and then when i tell you to do the same you get your panties all up in a bunch and call me a disgusting human being. see ya. you just can;t handle someone disagreeing with liberal propaganda, and THAT is why you say "don;t speak of USA" yet you are A ok speaking of Canadian events. if you can;t take what you dish out then don't dish it out.

block me if you hate me so much. disagreeing with you is not being mean, calling someone disgusting IS BEING mean

besides. I can call out news as beign fake can;t I. media cried wolf too many times, I no longer believe these stories, im not that gullible, if it actually happened i am truly sorry for the victim, but it has been known where media 100% fakes these stories. so, i take these with a grain of salt

No store could get away with that over here.But I am not aware of any store where customers HAVE to pack their purchases.

@ThePrinceofWales No store could get away with that over here.But I am not aware of any store where customers HAVE to pack their...

Furry, we do have a few stores here in the States where you have to sack your own groceries....the main one that I know of is Aldi's. And in some cases they want you to bring your own sacks. I've only shopped there one time, never again.

I do not trust news at all. its all fake. i have to see it in person with my own eyes to believe it.

deusvults avatar deusvult there 'might be' more to the story, than they... +3Reply
@EternalSailorSol I only Trust it to a degree.

fact of the matter is, and its slowly beign exposed, example: they stage events, they wanted us to believe syrians where being bombed but the media was exposed of having actors act out a horrid scene, so if they can stoop so low to faking a bomb attack and then having actors act that they are coming from a war zone, then how much easier is it to fake news such as this one? they can;t even report weather accurately.

deusvults avatar deusvult there 'might be' more to the story, than they... +1Reply

The employee that told her that, needs to be fired.
That's just ignorant and rude, to do something like that to a disabled person.