Do you like Retro Cartoons, TV shows or Movies?

Image for post Do you like Retro Cartoons, TV shows or Movies?
74% yes 16% no 11% other
EternalSailorSols avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
7 19

I do.

@Azlotto I do.

I don't know that show, but thanks for sharing it.

What about some Inspector Gadget (1980's version) This episode was made in 1985, before I was even born.

@Azlotto I like Inspector Gadget.

There is a newer version, that is no where as good, as a TV series I mean. Don't know if they are still posting new episodes of that one or not. i hope not.

@EternalSailorSol There is a newer version, that is no where as good, as a TV series I mean. Don't know if they are still posting new...

I didn't know there were more than one version. I just remember the one that aired in the 80s..I guess I'm an old fart.

@Azlotto I didn't know there were more than one version. I just remember the one that aired in the 80s..I guess I'm an old fart.

I don't know how many series they are but I'll just say two main ones. The one from the 80's and the modern one.

Yes, all of the above. I really love the old classic movies. a smilie

@JanHaskell Yes, all of the above. I really love the old classic movies.

Same with me and I love the old classic songs, so much better than what we have now. Singers that can't sing, rappers that can't rap.

Yes I do, they are all better than what we have out there now.

Yes, there are many decades old movies and TV shows that I like very much. Some older or almost as old as me. :)
I don't see the old cartoons I grew up watching much, but I always enjoy it when I see clips of them.

@Piper2 Yes, there are many decades old movies and TV shows that I like very much. Some older or almost as old as...

Which Decade where you a kid in?

I was a 90's kid but there were cartoons from the 80's on at the time, that I liked as well and series like Charlie Brown.

@2855899

I don't think I hear of those. I am not the best with names. Thank you for your answer.

I rather watch that, then what they're making now.

Please Ā  login Ā  or signup Ā  to leave a comment.