Regardless on what your believe in: Do you believe in such thing as a 'Cursed Blessing'?

Image for post Regardless on what your believe in: Do you believe in such thing as a 'Cursed Blessing'?
43% Yes 36% no 21% not sure
EternalSailorSols avatar Life
5 18

Those two words don't make any sense .So no I don't believe in such a thing.

The way I would interpret that would be like the blessing of beauty. As many beautiful women have stated, beauty can also be a curse in being underestimated for everything else, or in being pestered by people for that beauty.

As far as witches curses, no I do not believe in them.

No, not a "cursed" blessing. There are undoubtedly "mixed" blessings ... for example, drought-plagued California received a lot of much-needed rain this winter, but some of the areas that had been recently burned got washed out and homes were lost.

@2856025

For example some people think that Motherhood is a cursed blessing, which is sad really, that they think that way.

I like JH"s mixed blessings. Winning the lottery seems to be quite a downfall for those not prepared for it. I'd like to
give that a shot sometime.

I don't.

No, I don't believe in curses preordained by any conscious entity.

But I do believe that things that are initially regarded as blessings may turn out badly, as per the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it."