+10

It's comforting to know that you have the same amount of gold medals as almost everyone that has been in the Olympics, amirite?

Image for post It's comforting to know that you have the same amount of gold medals as almost everyone that has been in the Olympics, amirite?
KidDogs avatar Sports
5 9
The voters have decided that KidDog is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

IDK. I competed for a couple years in college, but was not good enough to go further. I admire the folks that put the effort in to get to the Olympics, but I didn't have that single minded drive that it would take to get that great at anything. I do enjoy watching those incredible athletes though. :)

It isn't the amount of medals or rewards that you have, it matters how you treat others.

Nah. Olympic atheletes are still the absolute elite in their sport. Having competed against non medalling olympians before their skill level is just insane. Just making the olympics is such an accomplishment

TASTs avatar TAST No Way +2Reply

I’m not THAT good at sports.

Mashas avatar Masha No Way +1Reply

I skipped the medals and just buy bars.