+25

Home is where the tap water is tasteless, amirite?

Isn't it strange when you drink the tap water somewhere else and it tases wrong but you can't put your finger on what it is?

Image for post Home is where the tap water is tasteless, amirite?
genie_the_bikinis avatar Travel
6 10
The voters have decided that genie_the_bikini is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It makes a difference if you have well water as opposed to city water. I like our well water. :)

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +4Reply

I drink from the tap every day, it's city water and it has no taste. Love it.

@StarzAbove I drink from the tap every day, it's city water and it has no taste. Love it.

So do I, never waste money on bottled water because most of the time my tap water is good - except in the spring it sometimes smells fishy-ewww.

Here, municipal water is pumped from a reservoir that's fed by a slow running creek. It has plenty of taste, if you like chlorinated stump broth.

I wish. The tap water here has a very unpleasant taste, and the fluoride dumped into it is the waste from a phosphate plant. :(

also you know you are in a different bottling area if your soda tastes strange. I know it is different here in Bangor than it is in Connecticut.

It is strange and maybe dangerous as well, depending on what the issue is.

The tap water where I live is tasteless ... but smells. Depending on where you live in the city, the smell changes. Mostly, it smells like bleach - but some places actually smell like mint, chlorine, roses, or other things.