StarzAboves avatar News & Current Events
4 11

Sunny today, but supposed to rain the rest of the week. This has been the winter from hell, I'm used to only a couple days of rain a year.

@Flrdsgns Sunny today, but supposed to rain the rest of the week. This has been the winter from hell, I'm used to only a...

That is unusual weather for CA, isn't it? The weather is very changeable here, it can be cold in the mornings, and people wearing shorts and sandals later in the day. It's nuts.

@StarzAbove That is unusual weather for CA, isn't it? The weather is very changeable here, it can be cold in the mornings...

Very unusual, last time I remember this much rain in a year was in the late 80s. Mammoth mountain had an 18' base of snow last week when my son went snow boarding, and it has snowed a few times since.

@Flrdsgns Very unusual, last time I remember this much rain in a year was in the late 80s. Mammoth mountain had an 18' base...

Wow, that's a lot of snow. I don't think we've ever had that much snow, but it's been very cold lately....but it is March and we have had some heavy snows in March, they didn't stay long, but it can make life miserable.

Today started out at -11 f and is going all the way up to +2 F. I am so done with winter!

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor thoughts and prayers +2Reply
@Will_Janitor Today started out at -11 f and is going all the way up to +2 F. I am so done with winter!

Ouch, that's way TOO cold. I'm done with winter too, unfortunately winter is not done with us yet.

It snowed yesterday afternoon in my area, and it's very, very cold this morning. Hurry Spring.

It's partly cloudy and in the mid 70's. The loss of life and devastation in Alabama is just very, very sad. I have a friend who's sons live in Georgia, and I know the tornadoes wreaked some havoc there also. I haven't found out yet, whether where they live was impacted by the tornadoes.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 thoughts and prayers +1Reply
@Piper2 It's partly cloudy and in the mid 70's. The loss of life and devastation in Alabama is just very, very sad. I...

It was just devastating, wasn't it? I live in a tornado area, and worry about them all the time.