StarzAboves avatar Friends & Socialising
7 15

I never did care very much. No one else lives in my skin and they all have problems too.
I learned when the salt of the earth guy was trying to fool around with a poc. They were truly golden couple and that shocked me into really not caring what others think about me. I only care about my family and my dogs.

hmm smilie I think ya need an "all of the above" button.

If someone wants to talk sh*t bout me that's their problem not mine. I got better things to do with my time than dwell on what someone who sits behind a screen with no life thinks bout me.

Please don't get get used to me being here, I just stopped in for a quick visit.

@StarzAbove Nice to see you LP, was hoping you would return permanently, you are missed.

Thank ya.

I am keeping this one open if something was to change but I am currently deleting all social media accounts except Facebook and here.

Its been an overwhelming 7 months with last month being the worst and I still have a long way to go.

It feels good knowing I was missed.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon makes no difference to me if someone is... -1Reply
@2856099

Yep...Never was a fan...Lol!

@2856105

Lol... I know people that still watch wrestling.

I quit watching it about the same time I figured out, Santa wasn't what it seemed to be. maniac smilie