Mazes avatar Technology
6 9

Sounds like a good idea, but I would have no use for it at all.... I have a cell phone, but I only use it for emergencies.

Personally, it would make me more likely to buy it. I like knowing that when the battery gets weak, I can just pop in a new one. I also like having the option of carrying spare batteries if I'm going camping or whatever. It's the sort of feature that would sway me to pick it over other phones. But what about you? Is it something you'd prefer to have?

I would buy it because I started keeping my phones, for a longer time.
I still have a iPhone 6, changed the battery and the lcd screen on it.

I'll keep it until I can't fix it anymore
Changing a battery in a iPhone is annoying, to say the least.

I would much rather, just be able to plug one in.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon more likely to buy it +2Reply

I don't like smartphones. I got a flip phone.

EternalSailorSols avatar EternalSailorSol same as likely to buy it +2Reply

Had underwater photography on the brain.))

Mashas avatar Masha more likely to buy it +2Reply

hmm smilie Um what in the hey hey is a flagship phone? Sorry I hadn't heard that term before.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess less likely to buy it +1Reply
@Lil_Princess Um what in the hey hey is a flagship phone? Sorry I hadn't heard that term before.

Hey Lil_Princess, long time no see! hug smilie

A flagship phone is a top of the line phone with the best specs. I wanted to make that distinction because there are still smartphones out there with a removable battery, but they're all lower end, midrange at best. If you want a phone with the latest specs from any manufacturer, they all have a sealed in battery.

@Maze Hey Lil_Princess, long time no see! A flagship phone is a top of the line phone with the best specs. I...

Hi ya hug smilie
Thanks for the explanation. Not gonna lie, I drop my phone in the potty way to much to not have a removable battery hehe smilie

Anonymous