EternalSailorSols avatar Food & Drink
6 16

I suspect the answer to that would vary quite a bit, depending upon who is answering it. The obvious difference is that fish are not warm blooded mammals like we are.

@2856690

I wasn't aware of that, thanks. Fish certainly are not warm blooded mammals, however.

@2856693

Hmm...I never said that fish were NOT warm blooded either, of course. Still, it's interesting that some have been found to be. I think the "meat" of some fish in particular looks very much like a warm blooded mammal, but I didn't know some fish actually are sort of warm blooded.

@2856693

Thanks for your info. :-)

@2856720

It's just amazing, that Mr. JJ Liddonice knew that about the Opah fish being actually warm blooded, so very long before the biologist who discovered that did.

@2856904

It just isn't cool, for you to be changing your comments like that after someone has replied. You are absolutely right, as I've admitted, that I hadn't heard or read about the 2015 discovery concerning the opah fish. It's interesting to me, and I'm glad you informed me of it.

Fish is meat.Full stop.

@2856697

Thanks for your answer.

@2856678

Thank you for your answer.

If Spam can be called "Meat".....so can fish.

Anonymous